The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I have said it before and probably say it again, you are all so @#$%ing lucky to be in this EVENT, living the dream.

Just your ear

The event isn't even here yet and this thread is entertaining as heck!

Today was inspirational post laden! Cannot wait to get out there, meet you guys, and compete.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Also... we are looking at a snow storm this friday, so range time may not be an option. I was planning on demoing clubs and putters at golf usa... but what other things can I do to stay sharp?

Also... we are looking at a snow storm this friday, so range time may not be an option. I was planning on demoing clubs and putters at golf usa... but what other things can I do to stay sharp?

Any indoor or heated ranges?

Finleys post had me pumped all the way until the end when I realized he was right that in 3 weeks I'll be heading home to reality. Thankfully I do realize that is after The ******* Grandaddy of Them All! And trust me I am not rushing this I will savor every minute and give this Team/Event/THP/Callaway/Course/Hospitality every thing that I have to help ensure this Dream remains a reality for other golfers like us in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck playing on your home course after this hahhahaha

Any indoor or heated ranges?
Unfortunately no, there is one in Bettendorf, but it will be hard to get there during the work week. There is a simulator in Cedar rapids, but my buddy has played there and claims it is second rate.... I suppose I could set up a rukknet and give it a go in the snow... I'll figure something out, but other ideas are welcome

Unfortunately no, there is one in Bettendorf, but it will be hard to get there during the work week. There is a simulator in Cedar rapids, but my buddy has played there and claims it is second rate.... I suppose I could set up a rukknet and give it a go in the snow

We don't have much here.. A heated range which I will wear out over the next few weeks

I honestly read "11 hobos", and thought holy smokes I am going to get to play in the Grandaddy LOL.

Even hobos have epic golf dreams!

Does this make my face look fat?
2a039b4fa477440e3efa7a386e72b935.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little bit, but we can take it off your hands for you this year so you won't have to worry about it

I think my biggest quirk is i'm deliberate with my pre shot routine. It's doesnt slow the group down, but I have a process in my head before each shot I take. A close second would be me talking to myself (good & bad) or my ball.
Pre shot routine is a must. I have one and do it on every shot. Not quirky at all. Stick to it, especially when the heat gets turned up.

For me it would be Serious/Competitive/Fun. 40/40/20 Mission is to bring home the belt. When the 1st 2 work out the fun will happen.

Wouldn't mind getting a match in with Ethan. Just not sure which guy will show up. Will it be XR man, Cowboy Ethan, Elvis Ethan, or Astronaut Ethan. Just hope its not Cowboy Ethan, that dude looked like the guy on the Twinkie box.

Unfortunately due to team scripting, there's limited possibility of "Hey I dressed myself today!" Ethan, but any of the others are a possibility. Also unfortunately for you, Grandaddy Ethan from last year's match vs. JB and Byron may show up.

Did someone say scripting?

Unfortunately due to team scripting, there's limited possibility of "Hey I dressed myself today!" Ethan, but any of the others are a possibility. Also unfortunately for you, Grandaddy Ethan from last year's match vs. JB and Byron may show up.

I'm hoping we get "I'm in the middle of a swing change Ethan"

Did someone say scripting?

I use that term loosely for our team, as it may just extend to wearing certain colored shirts on each day, but I could be mistaken. #OutOfTheLoop

I'm hoping we get "I'm in the middle of a swing change Ethan"

That guy has been hanging out at the range all week and he is a disaster. I think he'll miss the bus to the desert.

I use that term loosely for our team, as it may just extend to wearing certain colored shirts on each day, but I could be mistaken. #OutOfTheLoop

Haha just don't leave it up to JRod or the hideaway will think we just came from a funeral
#AllBlackEverything

We call that one "even par Ethan".

Current topic of debate at the office - who is more excited for 12/7 to roll around, Team Redemption, or Chris Velardo? [For the record, those respective levels of excitement are all only a teeny tiny fraction higher than the rest of the ZooCrew's levels of excitement. We're all super excited, but Velardo is uber super excited, if there is such a thing.]

Back