The Car Shopping Thread

Man I hate car shopping when the wife is so disinterested in the process. She will be driving/paying for it, I just wish she would have an opinion.

My wife is the same way. I have learned that the info center / entertainment is the most important feature for her. I just buy her the car I like that as the features she wants.

Man I hate car shopping when the wife is so disinterested in the process. She will be driving/paying for it, I just wish she would have an opinion.

My wife is the same way. I have learned that the info center / entertainment is the most important feature for her. I just buy her the car I like that as the features she wants.
All my wife cared about was the color, and then 2 seconds after we bought her truck she changed her mind lol.

I pretty much made the decision for my wife she just signed the paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has no interest in getting a new car. i told her she can shes driving an 06 sentra with 105k miles. she works less then 2 miles from our house so she could probably drive her car for 10 more years if she wanted.

Got the ball rolling on buying a new car for myself. Only hang up in my current car. I still owe on it but it's getting up there in miles. Was appraised at $11,500 last year and just got it appraised again this evening at $6000. So the focus has shifted to new instead of certified pre owned. That's fine by me really because Ford offers a lot of what I want in a new car but man does it suck seeing the value drop like that

Got the ball rolling on buying a new car for myself. Only hang up in my current car. I still owe on it but it's getting up there in miles. Was appraised at $11,500 last year and just got it appraised again this evening at $6000. So the focus has shifted to new instead of certified pre owned. That's fine by me really because Ford offers a lot of what I want in a new car but man does it suck seeing the value drop like that
PM me with some of the VIN's of the new Ford's your looking at and I'll shoot you over the rebates and incentives for your area along with the Invoice prices...if you want.

PM me with some of the VIN's of the new Ford's your looking at and I'll shoot you over the rebates and incentives for your area along with the Invoice prices...if you want.
When it gets to that point i will. Last night it was late when we made the decision to go with new and we have some work to do to find myself the right car im looking for. But once i do, ill send you a PM for sure

I'm probably the worst car buyer ever, pretty sure the dealership hates me haha...but I got what I wanted.

Special thank you to Stribs for hooking me up with the Ford A-plan pin, $3500 under invoice is the only reason I bought new.

And to Agent Jay for running vin numbers, rebates, incentives and answering my many questions. It was great going into the dealer with all the knowledge he gave me.

I pick up my new F150 on Saturday. Here's what it looks like...

70cd1747fe06ff912260c559d52b6fb9.jpg

I'm probably the worst car buyer ever, pretty sure the dealership hates me haha...but I got what I wanted.

Special thank you to Stribs for hooking me up with the Ford A-plan pin, $3500 under invoice is the only reason I bought new.

And to Agent Jay for running vin numbers, rebates, incentives and answering my many questions. It was great going into the dealer with all the knowledge he gave me.

Looks GOOD MudFlap! Just need to put some tint and some running boards on that and you'll be set!

Happy I could help!

Congrats on the new ride! Thanks for supporting Ford!

Starting to look for a new vehicle for the wife. She's currently in a Chrysler Town and Country. Which is very nice but we've moved out to the sticks and I would like to get her something with 4wd. Only problem is I have 4 car seats right now. So I'm looking for 3 rows for seats and still have some storage behind the seats. All I've really seen is a suburban. Which if you could see the corners of the minivan you would see why I don't want to get a huge vehicle for her. Anyone have any suggestions

Looks GOOD MudFlap! Just need to put some tint and some running boards on that and you'll be set!

Happy I could help!

Running boards and mud flaps (ha) are already on the way.

Just need to decide if I want to pay for a Rhino or do a Herculiner myself. Money vs. elbow grease.

Where you able to get many options on the reg cab, I heard they have very limited options,,, which is a shame to me.

Where you able to get many options on the reg cab, I heard they have very limited options,,, which is a shame to me.

Got it with the...

Group 101A – Power Equipment Group includes power door locks with autolock; power tailgate lock; Remote Keyless Entry System with 2 integrated keyhead transmitter remotes; power windows; manual-folding sideview mirrors with power glass; Illuminated Entry System; MyKey; and perimeter alarm + AM/FM stereo/single-CD player with clock (includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on SuperCab and SuperCrew) + cruise control + 4.2" productivity screen in instrument cluster + SYNC Enhanced Voice Recognition Communications and Entertainment System with 911 Assist, AppLinkTM and 1 smart- charging USB port + BoxLink with 4 premium locking cleats.

Also, it has the chrome appearance package which is fogs lights, chrome bumpers and aluminum wheels.

Enough for me, but power windows are a treat for me over my last truck haha.

Well, Mr V made it happen today. Mini van for me one day. He deserved this one.

5ffc2dbbce2d0cd8ba3665d3bcf02cf9.jpg

Narrowed it down to a mazda 3 or 5 or a Nissan altima. Going for test drives this weekend and could possibly be driving away in one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Starting to look for a new vehicle for the wife. She's currently in a Chrysler Town and Country. Which is very nice but we've moved out to the sticks and I would like to get her something with 4wd. Only problem is I have 4 car seats right now. So I'm looking for 3 rows for seats and still have some storage behind the seats. All I've really seen is a suburban. Which if you could see the corners of the minivan you would see why I don't want to get a huge vehicle for her. Anyone have any suggestions

AWD Sienna baby they are amazing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My buddies Model X will be here within a few weeks. And he paid extra for Ludicrous Mode. I'm stoked and it's not even mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AWD Sienna baby they are amazing.

I agree, and we get a nice discount on Toyotas, but for some reason she hates the minivan. Idk why I personally think they are the best for what we need.

My buddies Model X will be here within a few weeks. And he paid extra for Ludicrous Mode. I'm stoked and it's not even mine.

That's fantastic.

Even though I have a new car I'm debating putting down the money for a model 3. I'm likely going to hold off to wait and see how the range looks in the cold weather months first. But a man can dream.

That's fantastic.

Even though I have a new car I'm debating putting down the money for a model 3. I'm likely going to hold off to wait and see how the range looks in the cold weather months first. But a man can dream.

If it's a good looking 4 door with a minimum 200 miles battery I'll be taking my deposit in on March 31.

I agree, and we get a nice discount on Toyotas, but for some reason she hates the minivan. Idk why I personally think they are the best for what we need.

I personally think life is over if you have to buy a minivan and even I would roll in one of these. They drive like a car and with the awd you can get anywhere.

I personally think life is over if you have to buy a minivan and even I would roll in one of these. They drive like a car and with the awd you can get anywhere.

The wife and I are looking at minivans now too. With 3 kids in car seats, it's just too damn hard in our suv. I can get a fridge fully loaded and only a couple years old for we'll under 20k so I think we are going that route in the next couple months. I would much rather have the sienna or odyssey, but they are way more expensive.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

If it's a good looking 4 door with a minimum 200 miles battery I'll be taking my deposit in on March 31.

I have a couple more years, but that could very easily be my next car.

Congrats on the new ride! Thanks for supporting Ford!

Ford just gets it when it comes to things I want in a car. Looks, technology and really affordability. My wife's grandfather is a Ford retiree so I was able to get the A plan from him and save a real good chunk of change which was a big part of how it was possible for me to get the deal done. I'm so happy with my purchase and this is the first brand new car I've ever purchased
92a64fb37220aa51073fed8b8ad98553.jpg

I fell in love with the looks of the front end back in 2013 when they released that body style

Back