Many Thanks to DawgDaddy

Johnny Hack

Proud To Have Served
Reaction score
I'm sure that it has been said before but once again from myself and I am sure from all THPers here

Thank you DawgDaddy for your tireless efforts the here on the
Deal of Day and Coupon Code Coupon Thread,
it is Greatly Appreciated!!
:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

I'm sure that it has been said before but once again from myself and I am sure from all THPers here

:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

While I agree with the many thanks to DawgDaddy for all his efforts, my bank account and my wife are not that crazy about him! Haha!

Randy is, without a doubt, THE MAN and I am very proud to call him a friend! :clapp: :thumb:

for sure many thanks to DD. like others my wallet doesn't always like that page.

What he said!!!

Randy is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a great guy and really wants to grow the game.

I've started a thread for Randy because he deserves all the props he gets.

Thanks Randy for your dedication to the site,much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes THANK YOU! You have saved me money more than once.

Looking out for his fellow THPers and saving them $$. Good man DawgDaddy

You do such a great job DD. Thankfully most of your deals are killed off for me with postage otherwise my wallet would be very light as well.

Many thanks. It is the only thread I'm guaranteed to check everyday on THP. I think he needs an official title!!!

Thank you DD, your efforts are truly appreciated.

I look in that thread daily and am always amazed at what you find. Thanks for all your efforts!

Rumor is he owns all the sites he links up everyday. So he's just profiting off all of us.

Just kidding.
Props to The Dawg !!

Randy is not only a great asset to these boards, but he's even a better gentlemen and golfing partner!

Thanks DawgDaddy! I just started back playing a couple of years ago and needed all new equipment, 90% of the golf stuff I have bought came off of deals you have posted.

Dawg is the real deal, genuine as they come and he does everything from the heart . I'm proud to call him a good friend of mine and I luv ya bro!

Agreed, the man can find a bargain!

When I think of the legends of THP , Randy is very high on the list !

Randy is a stud and is always looking out. Well done as always my friend!

I don't like him much. Today, my bank account likes him less!

I should know better than to ever open up that stupid thread!

Now I just need him to post something for CPO fairway woods and irons. GRRRRR.

Last edited:
Back