THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Any of the Michigan guys that are in, or guys hoping to get in care to share their indexes?

I'm sitting at an 8 HCP right now, hard to say what it's going to do once the season gets started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sitting at an 8 HCP right now, hard to say what it's going to do once the season gets started.

nicely done dude, Im hoping with lessons and some hard work maybe next year can get down to sub 10

Any of the Michigan guys that are in, or guys hoping to get in care to share their indexes?
My last revision was last fall and it was at 8.6.

Last edited:
its amazing what hitting the ball over 220 will do for your game jordan!

I've already chatted with Certifi_able. We are gonna play match play, alternate shot and Modified Pinehurst to help him practice. If I make the team via one of the captains picks then the practice with Certifi_able will help me as well.

Let me know if you want another for the practice. I'm right around the block.

Get that up to a 15+.... with a little work it shouldn't be too difficult! :act-up:

Man this thread just made me smile.

Time to update that profile handicap!!

We will wait for the season to start before I get crazy . The end of last was great for me as I was getting to play 2-3 times a week with some range time also. But my season ended in September.

Pretty much just that. We played a few match play rounds against each other leading up to it.

Darn. I was hoping for something like this:

Karate%2BKid.jpg

9e29d78e186d2a261f984d647c6e019c.jpg

I'm always available to go fishing & dump someone out of a boat - anything to help you guys improve. And I have the umpire equipment too. Just sayin'.

its amazing what hitting the ball over 220 will do for your game jordan!

Lol, who would have known hitting short irons into greens instead of a 4w would get the scores down, lol.

My last revision was last fall and it was at 8.6. I expect it to get lower this year though, but as long as I play to whatever the number is, that's what matters to me.

well dang it my master sheet had you at 6.7, wonder how many others I have wrong

well dang it my master sheet had you at 6.7, wonder how many others I have wrong
Some are higher than you expect, some are lower! Fact of the matter is work and life didn't allow me to put the effort in last year and it showed, especially toward the fall.

We will wait for the season to start before I get crazy . The end of last was great for me as I was getting to play 2-3 times a week with some range time also. But my season ended in September.

No way dude, own your number! That profile can be changed any time.

Some are higher than you expect, some are lower! Fact of the matter is work and life didn't allow me to put the effort in last year and it showed, especially toward the fall.

yeah I think most of the ones I got were from the USHANDICAP site which people must have stopped entering stuff into (or not renewed)

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks until the captains picks are made...

Question: This is a regional rivalry, and you may or not make the team, in what ways do you plan on helping or supporting the team?

Myslef, I plan on playing a bunch with MusicMaster, and helping where I can for him to prepare for the different formats. Talk about his game with him if he wants, basically help him or any member of #TeamMichigan that I can.

Its going to take a team to win this thing, and I'm going to help in any way that I can!

Grins has already reached out and offered to get out and play some rounds with me. He knows I'm an early morning 1st tee time golfer, and is up for getting up early as well. Which is awesome b/c when I was prepping for TheGrandaddy it was hard to find any early risers besides my dad.

yeah I think most of the ones I got were from the USHANDICAP site which people must have stopped entering stuff into (or not renewed)
I did both of those, but will renew this year again per captains request. My last entry there was in May or something like that. Once the season gets started, that will give the real info.

I did both of those, but will renew this year again per captains request. My last entry there was in May or something like that. Once the season gets started, that will give the real info.
Yeah i gotta do mine too waiting til right before the season opens up

What are you guys using for tracking your cap? i am thinking of signing up and getting an offical this year. whats the options and cost?

What are you guys using for tracking your cap? i am thinking of signing up and getting an offical this year. whats the options and cost?

There are TONS of threads on it.
Including getting an official one on THP.

i pay a course near me $10 for GHIN. Super easy to add scores no matter where you reallly play.

Grins has already reached out and offered to get out and play some rounds with me. He knows I'm an early morning 1st tee time golfer, and is up for getting up early as well. Which is awesome b/c when I was prepping for TheGrandaddy it was hard to find any early risers besides my dad.

We will be teeing it up this spring too. Just a good opportunity to get better and share amazing stories about last December

Last year through my league they had me at a 12, but I am going to sign up for a official one this year.

Back