Your Favorite Hole From a THP Event

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of THP Events over the years, so for those that have attended one of the many, what is your favorite golf hole you have ever played at the event?

Hmmm first thought is 18 at True Blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any hole at The Hideaway. I am also a fan of #7 on the Palmer course at Reunion because I was able to drive the green and I could have Reunion rolls for dinner.

Hmmm first thought is 18 at True Blue

Agreed, I would love the chance to play it some day competitively.

#15 at PGA National.

Sorry I could fist pump my way around the course long enough to get you there.

The Seventeenth at PGA National.

18th at RTJ Lakes, T0AD busted the drive and I hit one close. Ham and egg on the last 3 holes. :thumb:

It's between 18 at True Blue and 16 at Caledonia for me. Such great holes with amazing memories!

Any hole at The Hideaway. I am also a fan of #7 on the Palmer course at Reunion because I was able to drive the green and I could have Reunion rolls for dinner.
Was that this hole?? I love this hole!!
DSC00580_zps02428d4d.jpg

That's the one.

Seriously, this is exactly what I was going to post. I kid you not.

Grand Cypress North-South course. #15 the par 5 around water to a raised green. Good tough golf hole.

A few standout from the 3 events I've been in. 13 at El Campeon, 16 at Olde Stonewall. Luckiest woukd be 7 at Waldorf Astoria thanks to my wonderful wife.

if I had to choose one probably 16 at olde stonewall.

Shouldn't have closed me out so quick then. Jerk.

#alienface

It's between 18 at True Blue and 16 at Caledonia for me. Such great holes with amazing memories!
16th at Caledonia because you like hitting the other teams ball on the green from a bad position?

Shouldn't have closed me out so quick then. Jerk.

#alienface

I didnt want to risk another Wardy outburst and make things even weirder.

Devil's Delight - Mission Inn
True Blue #18
Basically any hole that is inches from a canyon - TPC Las Vegas

I need to think more on this. So.Many.Great.Holes.

I will have to reserve my right to answer this question until after Club Clash as I have a feeling my current favorite will be replaced by one at Hammock Beach.

For me I think its a tie between #11 on Caledonia(just think its a great par 3) and #13 at Olde Stonewall (just such a great visual hole from the tee).

Your Favorite Hole From a THP Event

#2 on the RTJ Grand National Links course. Not only is it beautiful coming down to the lake but I sank a 50+ foot putt for net eagle. If the other 3 guys weren't standing around the hole I wouldn't have believed it went in.

Back