THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Since I'm still currently in Michigan I will add this. For Michigan THPers this is your chance to knock the chip off of your shoulders and stick it to the Ohio boys. How can you not jump all over that? How are there not more of you foaming at the mouth?

Ohio boys, it's put up or shut up time. If you come out of this second place, it will merciless. And if you finish this two team event in 2nd place, then you've earned everything you get.

uhhhh... what?

uhhhh... what?
For the next few hours I'm a Michiganian (?), and there needs to be more of the chomping at the bit to knock you Ohio folks down a notch.

Awful quiet in here.

So a question...How many of you are Michigan hopefuls for this event? I need to start getting an idea on how much recruiting I need to do in the offseason.

Waiting for the tap!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I'm still currently in Michigan I will add this. For Michigan THPers this is your chance to knock the chip off of your shoulders and stick it to the Ohio boys. How can you not jump all over that? How are there not more of you foaming at the mouth?

Ohio boys, it's put up or shut up time. If you come out of this second place, it will merciless. And if you finish this two team event in 2nd place, then you've earned everything you get.

That would not be 2nd place... It will be last place..

I'm fairly sure every Michigan member is an AC member now, including recent members, have expressed that' same interest you mentioned. There's just not a whole lot of us compared to the likes of Ohio, but more than I'd say 40+ other states. But I have a feeling we will be getting a few more over the winter as we typically do. Luckily there's almost always one of us on the forum at all times to greet them and show them the way to our pipeline Michigan Hackers thread.

I'm fairly sure every Michigan member is an AC member now, and a couple other new members, have expressed that interest you mentioned. There's just not a whole lot of us compared to the likes of Ohio, but more than I'd say 40+ other states. But I have a feeling we will be getting a few more over the winter as we typically do. Luckily there's almost always one of us on the forum at all times to greet them and show them the way to our pipeline Michigan Hackers thread.

Not to derail, but for what its worth, Michigan has more forum members based on IP address than Ohio does. Not that they are as active or people will know who they are, but there are a TON of Michigan THPers.

Awful quiet in here.

So a question...How many of you are Michigan hopefuls for this event? I need to start getting an idea on how much recruiting I need to do in the offseason.

I'm in, you know that, just a matter of if the date works for me. That is about it. Lemme tell ya though, I know the 50% I'd pick if I were captain....

Not to derail, but for what its worth, Michigan has more forum members based on IP address than Ohio does. Not that they are as active or people will know who they are, but there are a TON of Michigan THPers.

That doesn't really surprise me knowing other statistics, we just lack a little in AC memberships. Every single Michigan member that we see on the forum we are trying to get involved somehow and are always down for a round of golf to chat about things.

That doesn't really surprise me knowing other statistics, we just lack a little in AC memberships. Every single Michigan member that we see on the forum we are trying to get involved somehow and are always down for a round of golf to chat about things.

That is a heavy task and a noble one.
Ohio has a ton that have not expressed interest too. Time will tell and I know its going to be fun either way.

Awful quiet in here.

I can temp relocate for you...just need a place to crash :alien:

For the next few hours I'm a Michiganian (?), and there needs to be more of the chomping at the bit to knock you Ohio folks down a notch.

I had a hard time comprehending what you were throwing down...so you definitely must be in Michigan.

I think it's Michigander, but not positive

Well, technically, where I am it's "yooper"

And apparently "yoopers" call the rest of the state "trolls"?

Can any Michigander confirm this fact?

San....Diegan? San Diagite? San Diagon

I thought I'd jump in here and catch up. But doesn't look like I missed much. You Mi guys are kind of lame when it comes to trash talk. Pfft...

I know a lot of people that check in, but I believe as guests.
Not sure why but at times it seems like a hard sell.

Believe me I Try to get active members here!

And apparently "yoopers" call the rest of the state "trolls"?

Can any Michigander confirm this fact?

That is a fact, in some instances...
There's this big Bridge that connects the Lower peninsula to the upper peninsula....
In a child's story (don't know which one at this moment...) there was a troll that lived under a bridge....
The people of the Lower Peninsula live south (under...) of that bridge...

I'm sure you can make any correlation from there...
Lol.

That is a fact, in some instances...
There's this big Bridge that connects the Lower peninsula to the upper peninsula....
In a child's story (don't know which one at this moment...) there was a troll that lived under a bridge....
The people of the Lower Peninsula live south (under...) of that bridge...

I'm sure you can make any correlation from there...
Lol.

haha at least there is a story behind it. I saw that somewhere the other day and just thought "...really?". that's hilarious that it's true.

haha at least there is a story behind it. I saw that somewhere the other day and just thought "...really?". that's hilarious that it's true.

Imagine what creative names they have for...Ohioans?

Paging YooperGolfer to answer.

Imagine what creative names they have for...Ohioans?

Paging YooperGolfer to answer.

Well they are basically canadians that far up there so it probably has a "sorry" somewhere after it.

Well they are basically canadians that far up there so it probably has a "sorry" somewhere after it.

I imagine "sorry" is a common response when you tell them you're from Ohio?

I imagine "sorry" is a common response when you tell them you're from Ohio?

Pretty common response no matter who you talk to. Followed by "so do you own cows?"

Back