What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a Big Bertha 5 (25*) hybrid. Hoping it gives me a little versatility in the middle/top of my bag when the conditions call for it.

A Cleveland Classic HB1 putter is inbound. I've played with different putter head shapes and an armlock putter but a blade head with a plumbers neck seems to fit best.

JPX 850 Forged with KBS Tour 120 S shafts. Standard loft/lie. Multi compound black and white grips. Replacing Cobra Amps. Looking forward to a much more dialed in (custom fit) players set up as opposed to my off the rack set they are replacing. Love the look and feel. All courses in my area are open already so I can't wait to play them soon. Pins Beware!

Bought a set of red white and blue NDMC grips for the clubs. Will go great with my stand bag. My wife was not impressed with that.

Well I did not buy but through a connection I scored 4 dozen FREE proV1x

Well I did not buy but through a connection I scored 4 dozen FREE proV1x

Sweet deal. Is that your normal gamer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet deal. Is that your normal gamer?

I don't have a normal gamer. Last 10 rounds have been z-star/xv, chrome soft, 330, 330rx, prov1/v1x, Fgtour, duo

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

3 pair of Kentwool Socks

Bought a new Fujikura Fuel shaft to go into the LTD. It's what I was fit into last year (with the G30 and G30 LS Tec heads), so going to give that a go, in comparison to the Aldila Rogue that came with the LTD.

Also continued the usual off-season putter binge by procuring T2GRN's White Hot RX V-line Fang, a couple of days ago. Really liked the way it rolled in the store the last couple of times I've tried it.

Was in Orlando last week and picked up a new, wrapper intact, 54* MP-T4 wedge with KBS tour shaft for $40. It has a Paragon grip on it which resembles a black and red New Decade grip but feels like it is made of plastic!
Anyone heard of or play this grip?

Alpha 815 hybrid.

I my putter back with the 2.0 flatso. Putted with it today. LOVE IT

Better than new. Paid for a refinish on this guy after TSA dinged it all up

b605a797b1b71a0d9a7410792dfb6a7c.jpg

6d616b70a5874512c4f5153ea6226815.jpg

56350a94ec4794b8d866c5d881664a25.jpg

ad8c5f12bbfb9fc53d4fe81154ba83b8.jpg

Picked up a Callaway XR 16 10.5*. Don't think it will beat 816 DBD but just had to try

Almost bought one today haha. Like the look of it more compared to the XR. May end up picking one up anyway

I bought a Sun Mountain Two 5 bag on an impulse at my club because they had 7 of them come in yesterday. It's black with a little red trim and has the club logo on it. I played a quick round with it and it is certainly super light and very comfortable. I normally only cary 5 or 6 balls, tees, and a rangefinder so it's a perfect walking bag for me. I'm going to start walking most of my rounds until I get down to my goal weight of 175 lbs.

It would seem I won an auction this afternoon..... and forgot I had bid on it at all LOL.
$_1.JPG

A 20 oz. Yeti Rambler and a Yeti Rambler Lowball (they most certainly are golf related!).

Went ahead and bought a set of Titleist MB 714 5-PW for a decent price of 459 USD. I plan on keeping my AP2 4 iron. I will install the KBS C taper shaft on them and sell the AP2's shortly if anybody is interested (LH) !

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back