Good Stuff

Reaction score
Handicap
Transition
Ever notice after a round of golf, everyone takes their hat off to shake the hands of their playing partners and caddies. The first thing they do is wipe their sweaty head and then stick their hand out.:sweat:

who wipes their head? hat off, shake hand, hat back on.

Easy solution.
Fist Bump.

Never seen it that way.. Always hat off shake hand hat back on

I see a lot of people do it and the thought is nasty. I give those guys a fist bump. Tried the chest bump but it wasn't appreciated.

You touch way worse every time you open a door. Unless their hand is actually wet with sweat which is gross, then I'm not worrying about it.

Hands are filthy from 4 hours on the course. Not thinking about germs when I shake hands

Yeah, in all reality hands are pretty filthy. I still shake hands after a round. Always make sure I wash them dirty thing in the club house. I actually have a small hand sanitizer bottle in my bag, that I can go to if needed.

Hands are filthy from 4 hours on the course. Not thinking about germs when I shake hands

I feel the same way...that's why I carry a small bottle of hand sanititizer.

Everyone I've seen who wipes their sweat before the shake does so with their forearm or bicep, its usually never with their actual hand so shaking is not an issue for me. Dripping sweat off the hand would be a little yuck lol

I feel the same way...that's why I carry a small bottle of hand sanititizer.

I understand people don't like germs buts it's never bothered me

Me either. there are germs everywhere. I'd go crazy if I let germs bother me. unless it's an actual virus or something, you're fine.

I'm not a germaphobe, I basically use the hand sanitizer after I pee in the bushes. :wink:

I prefer the fist bump

Not a fan of the bump unless someone has a cold.

Fist bump for sure

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It's not like you're sticking your hands in your mouth after a round anyways. I'll wash them afterwards and grab a beer

I shake hands. It's the proper way to end the round

It doesn't bother me so I shake hands

I shake hands, but if you offer a fist bump, I'll take that too.

Back