THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

This looks like another great follow, with lots of interest already.

NY has got this!!! Want in on this real bad!

Do I know anybody in either of these two regions??? ;) haha so glad to see another regional rivalry announced! Being a dolphins fan I gotta go against NE. Lol. Not to mention more NFL in the RR thread but this has NYG vs NE written all over it
d35d5073375f96ba94d7b79a3fb4f74b.jpg

#17-1

Do I know anybody in either of these two regions??? ;) haha so glad to see another regional rivalry announced! Being a dolphins fan I gotta go against NE. Lol. Not to mention more NFL in the RR thread but this has NYG vs NE written all over it

#17-1
My man!

When my doppleganger is involved, I already have picked sides.

Sorry Matt. NY/NJ wins the Scum Bowl.

Yes! I'm all over this...once I get my 2016 AC membership, then I'm all over this!!!

hey I'm not that far from either NY or NJ ... can I be on one of their teams?? LOL :banana:

I prefer neither, but I'll take fuhgeddaboudit over not being able to say car or lobster.
That's Cah, laabstuh.
That's ok cause we drink wuter down here.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#17-1

Or...
ny_g_boone1x_576.jpg

When my doppleganger is involved, I already have picked sides.

Sorry Matt. NY/NJ wins the Scum Bowl.
Is it bad that scum bowl doesn't offend me and that I kinda think it fits? Lol

I will pretend I don't see this and especially for the next week or so. I may need to find a new cart partner for next week
Haha I'll have a long story that explains my side.

Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and now a group of guys from the region. You have Panda support!

It ain't all about NY.......just sayin

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

To be fair, the sports teams that play there are called NY and the basketball team went to NY. :D

Love the talk about New England accents, that made me laugh.
Lets not forget Idea is not spelled Idear for those NYers.

For the 2nd event in Regional Rivalry, i think this is a great choice. Looks like quite a few will duke it out for the spots...

I think a Cali/Ari vs TX would be interesting

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That would be a bunch of travel for a bunch of people for a 1 day event.

Back