Wilson Staff - 2016 PGA Show

Bobby, just hit em, just hit em.

We'll see... He hasn't hounded me yet about anything, but he's still in Orlando, lol.....

I am a little biased, but loving the W/S booth, and what they are bringing equipment wise.
Loving W/S but they must have been sold out of Broncos bags. Why else would they showcase the losing teams bags?

These clubs should be on everyone's radar this year. W/S going strong into '16!
Thank you. I was wondering the same dadgum thing. #NoRespect #GoBroncos

Nice booth. Glad to see W/S making some noise. #MyFirstBlades

Wilson Staff looking good!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nice booth. W/S really has some great equipment.

I was surfing the show pictures and came up with this. Doesn't W/S have a trademark on the name ProStaff?

zac-blair-collage1-1021x550.jpg

I was surfing the show pictures and came up with this. Doesn't W/S have a trademark on the name ProStaff?

zac-blair-collage1-1021x550.jpg
I would guess that's custom stamping after the fact, saying it's for their pro staff, not an actual model name.

Great looking Wilson Staff gear - that purple hat is DA BOMB!!

I am proud to sport a neXus cart bag already - the NFL stand bag looks interesting....

Sweet looking booth! Sure wish my name is called for those C200 irons!

Those gloves fit and feel awesome and well priced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll see... He hasn't hounded me yet about anything, but he's still in Orlando, lol.....

Well, that sure didn't take too damn long. He just randomly text me "So, I'm thinking the V4 long irons and FG Tour 100 short irons would make a killer combo set for your bag. You gotta come see the R&D facility, too." :banghead:

Well, that sure didn't take too damn long. He just randomly text me "So, I'm thinking the V4 long irons and FG Tour 100 short irons would make a killer combo set for your bag. You gotta come see the R&D facility, too." :banghead:

I like where this is headed. :D

Solid booth, like that patriots bag

FG Tour 100's may be the best looking iron. Ever.
Wilson Staff blades are some of the best looking clubs every cycle.

Wilson Staff just has such a solid lineup from top to bottom. Their irons and wedges are just SO good in all aspects, and their woods are nothing to scoff at either. They are an OEM that I just love to rep and rock around here.

Wilson Staff - 2016 PGA Show

Bobby,I think you will be impressed. Based on your handicap your buddy made a solid suggestion on a mixed bag.

Bobby,I think you will be impressed. Based on your handicap your buddy made a solid suggestion on a mixed bag.

Well, I guess we'll see when we get together. I really love my RSi2's and I feel like beating them would be hard to do, so these W/S irons are gonna have to be pretty incredible for me to switch. Plus, it kinda tugs at my heart strings. I've been playing TM since the Burner Bubble irons in the mid 90's.

Well, I guess we'll see when we get together. I really love my RSi2's and I feel like beating them would be hard to do, so these W/S irons are gonna have to be pretty incredible for me to switch. Plus, it kinda tugs at my heart strings. I've been playing TM since the Burner Bubble irons in the mid 90's.
Well if not, you know where to find me!

Huge fan of the Wilson gloves. The price is definitely right

The FG Tour irons are always striking to see. Beauties.

Wilson gloves look money and so does that Fg driver

JB: "Yeah, we're gonna need a lot of stuff from you guys....."

Holy hell, Wilson is in it! Kudos guys!

JM

I've been curious about the FG tour gloves. By any chance, have you tried them on and can you compare the fit to something like the Sta Sof, Players or TM TP gloves? Thanks!

Back