The Official 2016 MLB Thread

Let's go Tigers! Going to be a tough division but I'm hoping for a bounce back year. Added some good pitching and defense, plus they still have Cabby, Victor, and JD Martinez. Bullpen is always the question mark but I'm optimistic. AL Central Champs 2016!

The DL holds the key to the Tigers season.
Hopefully we stay healthy!

We also have a brutal opening to the season schedule wise, I hope for a strong start.

Looks like Thor was on point today

Vintage JV tonight. Double in 6th breaks up No-No

I can't wait to see the Blue Jays play in their League of their Own unis this afternoon.

Wow McHugh got lit up by the yanks

Tigers looking good again today. Like to see Victor playing well.

I'm pretty pleased to split the 4 game series with the Blue Jays after dropping the first two. Both games were won with homers in the 8th inning. Yesterdays was definitely won under unusual circumstances.

And....the tribe blow the lead...uggh

Tribe back on top

Tribe wins!!

Napoli with the big knock, hopefully many more to come

Braves continue their bid for 0-162

Trevor Story hit another home run today to give him 4 home runs in his first 3 career games. First guy in mlb history to homer in first 3 games.

From what I have seen from them last 2 Tigers games.... This is going to be another long season, with the bullpen and closers we have... I think we might be in trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I have seen from them last 2 Tigers games.... This is going to be another long season, with the bullpen and closers we have... I think we might be in trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R E L A X
Everything will settle in...
Krod will be good.
We have a 7th 8th and closer now.

Believe brother!
Besides, every time Victor bats, he hits it out!

CUrious to see if they play this indians game tonight. Complicated by the fact Boston doesnt come back to CLE this year. SO dumb they dont start the first few weeks of the year with Inter Division games that allow for later in the season makeup games with relative ease.

CUrious to see if they play this indians game tonight. Complicated by the fact Boston doesnt come back to CLE this year. SO dumb they dont start the first few weeks of the year with Inter Division games that allow for later in the season makeup games with relative ease.

Absolute slug fest. I don't understand it either. The scheduling is odd. You're going to Cleveland in early April, what do you expect.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

And another postponed game

3 out of 4 wins to start off the season in Oakland. Sox pitching is as good as advertised. This team has a different sense about it than the last few. Everyone looks loose and bonding. Hope it lasts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Dang the reaction time was quick, nicely done by him!

The cubs will be damn lucky if they escape with Shwarber only having a sprained ankle. That looked like an MCL / PCL type injury from the replay.

the Reds are 3-0!! The sky is falling, the sky is falling......

The cubs will be damn lucky if they escape with Shwarber only having a sprained ankle. That looked like an MCL / PCL type injury from the replay.

Catching a cubs game next week with my clients. Should be fun!

Back