European Soccer 2015/2016

Arsenal right now...

oOXDJDU.jpg

If Wenger is the manager next season, I'm picking a Bundesliga team to root for and I'm done with the BPL until he's gone.

Ha ha, until he wins the league this year and he'll be the lord and savior again.

Ha ha, until he wins the league this year and he'll be the lord and savior again.
Wenger? He's not winning the league this year. Everything points to a trophy less season for the Gunners.

Good Luck Blu...

Borussia Mochengladbach plays today vs. Wolfsburg

What a sick touch by Ramsey for the goal.

Argh arsenil down to 10 not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow nice finish

Coqulein pulled down Harry kane

Great game so far

Great game...Spurs should have lost, and Dier should have gotten that second yellow.

Yeah, I agree with him for once. If the first one was a yellow, the second is identical.

This is how I get to watch Stoke Chelsea

ef08798a7f91dd756f0d1a47b5acc921.jpg

3-4-3 away from home. This will be interesting

Whatever it takes!
At least in a few weeks I will get a full sized iPad from work so that will be an improvement haha

In that same period, Liverpool have been to two CL finals and won one. Arsene isn't a bad manager. He's a top four manager. As a supporter, that's not good enough. Not when the team has a huge war chest that never gets used and the most expensive tickets on the continent.

The CL glory was over a decade ago. Since the last trip to the finals it's been clown shoes. I'd take top 4 every year at this point. Lol

2-0 down Everton miss a penalty then a great save by Adrian to deny them again. West Ham battle back to a 3-2 win. COYI's. Brilliant match.

Stoke saves a point vs Chelsea. Phew

Watching this morning's City-Aston Villa game. Silva and Aguero together are fun to watch. Aguero's first goal was probably the easiest one he's ever scored (Richards kicked the ball and just surprisingly deflected off Aguero into the goal.

Back