European Soccer 2015/2016

Let's please keep this on topic and not upset the soccer gods with that nonsense talk.

The soccer gods with just fall down and theatrically hold they face while they roll around.

I thought you linked a dive, but I read the description and didn't watch. Is this a dive video or a horrific leg injury video. I will watch the dive, but I can't really stomach the injury videos.

nevermind, it's an injury video. I can't.

I like these later starts, I can actually get home and see most of the 2nd half

I thought you linked a dive, but I read the description and didn't watch. Is this a dive video or a horrific leg injury video. I will watch the dive, but I can't really stomach the injury videos.

nevermind, it's an injury video. I can't.

You should watch it. It's bad, but it's not vomit inducing. It's worth watching just to see what he does after the tackle LOL.
The clocks in the UK go forward last weekend in March if memory serves me correctly.

Athletico Madrid vs PSV isn't too bad and going to extra time

The clocks in the UK go forward last weekend in March if memory serves me correctly.

Thank you I was trying to remember when BST started. I use the term BST very loosely.

We always DVR them.

Although we watched the City game today at the golf course.

European Soccer 2015/2016

Thank you I was trying to remember when BST started. I use the term BST very loosely.

No, it's a very accurate term. British S***weather Time!

Muller coming up huge. Exciting last 17 minutes.

Man U had hope for a bit, but poor defending caught up with them

That first half save from De Gea... Borderline ridiculous. :clapp:But I do think he could have done a bit better with the Coutinho goal, he was anticipating the cross way too much.

Fellaini gets ball the inside the 18 & his 1st instinct is to run away from the goal :at-wits-end:

I'm not sure how you guys can keep watching. I'm all for sticking by the team no matter what, but the past couple of months have been absolute crap on the field. Just can't continue watching it. Saw the game on today and went straight to March Madness

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Champions League Quarterfinals are set, good to see that Barca and Bayern Munich weren't paired against one another this early:

Cd05yKBXEAA0dOw.jpg

Champions League Quarterfinals are set, good to see that Barca and Bayern Munich weren't paired against one another this early:

Cd05yKBXEAA0dOw.jpg

i am pointing out the obvious, i realize that, but barca is so sweet to watch. they make the game look so simple. to watch messi, jr., and the vampire together is magical

That first half save from De Gea... Borderline ridiculous. :clapp:But I do think he could have done a bit better with the Coutinho goal, he was anticipating the cross way too much.

i thought lfc was a touch off for like the first 20 minutes. it seemed like kick and chace. but they settled and , i think, controlled the game. de gae, again had some big plays. but, my 13 year old, who is a keeper and trains religiously, immediately says "no way should he have gotten burned short side, his right hand should have been to post and his left leg to guard the far post. thats keeper 101" lol not to mention that was some poor asss defending by the right back

i thought lfc was a touch off for like the first 20 minutes. it seemed like kick and chace. but they settled and , i think, controlled the game. de gae, again had some big plays. but, my 13 year old, who is a keeper and trains religiously, immediately says "no way should he have gotten burned short side, his right hand should have been to post and his left leg to guard the far post. thats keeper 101" lol not to mention that was some poor asss defending by the right back
How did Can and Milner play? I didn't get to watch the match. I like Can in that role but not so sure about Milner.

How did Can and Milner play? I didn't get to watch the match. I like Can in that role but not so sure about Milner.

i would have liked more from some of them, yeah, you daniel sturridge, but i think sakho, can, milner, coutinho were very good yesterday. i think clyne may have had his worst performance

I am quite pleased with the draw City got. Anyone but Barca would have worked.

Premier League TV and Live Streaming Schedule For U.S. Viewers
All times Eastern.

Saturday, March 19

Everton vs. Arsenal, 8:45am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Crystal Palace vs. Leicester, 11am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Chelsea vs. West Ham, 11am, USA and NBC Sports Live Extra
Watford vs. Stoke, 11am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
West Brom vs. Norwich, 11am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Swansea vs. Aston Villa, 1:30pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, March 20
Newcastle vs. Sunderland, 9:30am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Southampton vs. Liverpool, 9:30am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Man City vs. Man United, Noon, NBC, Telemundo and NBC Sports Live Extra (tickets)
Spurs vs. Bournemouth, Noon, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

Back