Kid has HIO on first shot of a new tourney - video

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Tiger Woods has a new tournament and course for kids, this kid teed it up and showed how it is done.

(If this has been posted before please move it to the appropriate thread, I could not find anything on it)

It's all down hill from there! Fantastic!!

That's amazing!

I've playing 25+ years and never had a HOI. I hate that kid.

j/k, that was pretty awesome, a memory for a lifetime for that young man.

Saw this on the national news, just awesome. And I love Tigers reaction.

What a shot! Nice way to start out

That's pretty cool.

Looks like Tiger has some competition.

Dang, that's a ton of pressure for a kid, and he handled it well!

I love everything about this story. Good for that young man.

Not to focus on the least important part of this story, but Tiger's reaction seems genuine and I like that. Almost like he's become a little more human

The kid set the bar high, haha!

Pretty awesome for the kid. I hope with all the photog's there someone got a good quick on the spot picture of Tiger and him in celebration. What a crazy cool thing to be able to put up on your wall.

I ran across this last night, wow, almost as exciting as Cookies MC HOI...............naaaaahhhhhhhhh!

BTW The Playgrounds sounds like a great idea to help bring the game to the next generation.

That is pretty freaking awesome! Reminds me of another hole in one...

Great reaction from everyone. Seems like a great idea to help grow the game.

Course looks easy now. :D

Great moment for that kiddo that he'll always remember.

That was awesome! Thanks for posting.

That is awesome! Also, I want to build one of these courses in my area. A course with just 120y < holes sounds perfect to get people into the game. I learned golf on a Par 3 course.

HECK of a shot kid! Wish I could say I have a HOI....but I can't yet.

Very cool for that kid.

I saw this yesterday and it's awesome. What a memory for that kid. I noticed they didn't show Tiger's shot, I wonder if it went well?

I saw this story on the news. Pretty cool to have happened on first shot first round at the course. That's gonna be one heck of a memory.

Think they put a plaque or anything on the course for the kid?

I think if I'm his playing partner, I take my bag and go home. There is no topping that. Incredible shot by that kid and what a memory. I think giving up my perfect attendance for that is well worth it.

I love everything about this story. Good for that young man.

Not to focus on the least important part of this story, but Tiger's reaction seems genuine and I like that. Almost like he's become a little more human

When it comes to kids now when he isn't playing I think he's developed a soft spot, having your own children will do that.

Back