THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Having a sponsor like True Temper shows that they listen and care what people want. Seeing them involved makes it easier to interact with them, I have been contemplating new shafts this year and I definitely will be going with True Temper.

I agree with the 100% man. I've been contemplating new iron shafts for a while and I really want to try some TT.

I'm really interested in trying the Hzrdus line after listening to THP radio.

Brother I took 3 swings with the Black 6.0. Instantly fell in love with it. With you manly swing I'd guess 6.5 or higher. But it's that good!

Without sponsors, these events wouldn't happen. As we've seen from the Handcrafted Experience, TT goes all out and really brings it. My father always told me that TT Dynamic Gold was the best, and it's still true.

To have the company with the #1 iron shaft on tour sponsor this or any THP event shows they get it. They have products that fit a wide variety of players and their technology with amt brings a nice change to their main shaft line.

as much if their product possible will be in my bag

Brother I took 3 swings with the Black 6.0. Instantly fell in love with it. With you manly swing I'd guess 6.5 or higher. But it's that good!

Do they make a 10.0? :banana:

I had a chance to try the black 6.0 with a Cobra LTD head stuck on the end of it - was a trade in at the local GS. Still kicking myself for not sucking it up and buying that setup on the spot.

So which of you guys live in an 1-1.5 hours of Emmitsburg? This weekend might be difficult but maybe we can start some semi-local gatherings where we all drive the shortest distance. I not opposed to driving further, just need more time to plan. How about it????

So which of you guys live in an 1-1.5 hours of Emmitsburg? This weekend might be difficult but maybe we can start some semi-local gatherings where we all drive the shortest distance. I not opposed to driving further, just need more time to plan. How about it????

I'm only 45 min from there. Near Point of Rocks, MD straight up Rt 15

Good time for this.

Having a sponsor like True Temper. What's does it mean to you as a participant, and more importantly a THPer.

I've been playing TT shafts for the last 35 years. I currently play Dynalite XP's in my gamers. I have experimented with other OEM's but always come back to the consistency and feel of the TT shaft's. The beauty of THP is that I know that someone on this forum will have a stellar review of any former or current TT shaft out there. The partnership between both parties was just inevitable. Thank you True Temper and The Hackers Paradise for making these Regional Rivalries a possibility.

I'm only 45 min from there. Near Point of Rocks, MD straight up Rt 15

About the same, maybe a little more - just coming up 340. Actually I should park and force 'nut to carpool :alien:

I'm 1 hour away in Brambleton. I actually live next to Brambleton GC, across the street from the 7th fairway.

That is good to hear but sounds like it could be dangerous for my wallet.

It's amazing how fast it's been adopted by tour players.

I resemble that comment! :alien:
Wasn't disputing that people can't THP any way they want. The comments made in the posts I quoted were about those not selected seemingly disappearing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm 1 hour away in Brambleton. I actually live next to Brambleton GC, across the street from the 7th fairway.

So where would everyone like to play (Chris, John, golfinnut + whoever else hasn't responded yet). Rasberry Falls,Bambleton??? I don't care but south of my location will probably have better weather and conditions! Once we have a location we can determine the when!!

For all the participants, has it sunk in yet? Being a part of the first THP Regional Rivalry, getting a cool hat, chance at a hall of fame tag and the MVP gets to spend time with an awesome sponsor, True Temper! It's almost overwhelming if you think about it.

Since this was posted in the other RR thread, I think it should go here too.
Just remember captains, 1st round is going to come up soon, so get your ideas together.

The first round will be blind drawing.
The second will be at meet and greet and will be one team calls a team, the other then calls a team. To be fair, because we need to setup live scoring, the two captains will meet me a bit before meet and greet to do this and then it will be announced when everybody arrives.

Just remember captains, 1st round is going to come up soon, so get your ideas together.

The second will be at meet and greet and will be one team calls a team, the other then calls a team. To be fair, because we need to setup live scoring, the two captains will meet me a bit before meet and greet to do this and then it will be announced when everybody arrives.
Will the pairings themselves for round one be blind draw or just the matchups?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Will the pairings themselves for round one be blind draw or just the matchups?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just the matchups. The captains will be responsible for putting their pairings together.

that was such a fun way to do it at the Kentwool. Glad we are doing it again at RR.

That sounds cool, sort of like the Ryder Cup!

So where would everyone like to play (Chris, John, golfinnut + whoever else hasn't responded yet). Rasberry Falls,Bambleton??? I don't care but south of my location will probably have better weather and conditions! Once we have a location we can determine the when!!

As long as I have a bit of notice, I'm in! I'd like to play RF, but I'll show anywhere.

As long as I have a bit of notice, I'm in! I'd like to play RF, but I'll show anywhere.

Lets wait till say tommorrow to make sure everyone has had a chance to respond and then we can firm up the details!!

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Definitely looking forward to seeing the pairings and draw. It will get all the more real after that!

Excited to see the first round pairins and blind draw will make it fun and interesting.
It's cool that they'll be revealed at the meet and greet for everyone to see including the supporters.

On that note, once the DMV team comes up with a team name, I think we need a name for those that really want to get involved in supporting, and following the event to be referred to...and yeah, "athletic supporters" isn't going to cut it :D

Back