Always heard great things about spotted cow, shame they don't have any distribution to the west coast.

Here's a Sam Adams blog post about their Utopia series: http://blog.samueladams.com/2015-utopias/

I just got a message from my beer guy today asking if I wanted him to find me one of the 2015 Utopias. Will hopefully report back with a picture in here soon

I'm glad you said yes..I need a beer guy!

that stuff is simply incredible, but we can't find it up here.

if anyone can find an extra one and ship it up here, I would be so gratefull. and of course I'd pay

Bought a six pack of these and enjoyed a few last night. Yuengling is my go to beer if not drinking crafts. This IPL was pretty tasty, not very hoppy though. Was expecting a little more hop.

40635fce-4c19-495b-ac2e-d516a541139f.jpg

Had never seen it before so nice to see we are getting more of a selection.

Just got an email from Stone - they'll be re-releasing Xocoveza this holiday season!

For those who didn't get the chance to try it, it's like a Mexican hot chocolate in beer form with less cocoa and more spice. One of my favorite beers from last year hands down.

Breakfast Stout. World Market has their beer 20% off through Sunday. I picked up 2 4-packs of it. I'm thinking I should go back for more.

Breakfast Stout. World Market has their beer 20% off through Sunday. I picked up 2 4-packs of it. I'm thinking I should go back for more.

Founders? Love that stuff.

Well look what glass I conveniently have for this magnificent concoction

27d854b5ec84ff9a6c5ea7bb90b7dba6.jpg

I'm trying to finish up my keg of Deschutes Fresh Squeezed because I just found out that Sierra Nevada just released their 2015 Celebration Ale. It's always on tap in my man cave during the Christmas season!

I'm trying to finish up my keg of Deschutes Fresh Squeezed because I just found out that Sierra Nevada just released their 2015 Celebration Ale. It's always on tap in my man cave during the Christmas season!

I wish to be able to say that last sentence about my own life soon. Haha

Had a Two Beers Inmersion Amber tonight. Solid.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good friend visited Vermont and brought me back this number. Really fresh taste, moderate alcohol and very drinkable. Delicious!

Good friend visited Vermont and brought me back this number. Really fresh taste, moderate alcohol and very drinkable. Delicious!

that thing is freakin awesome! I need to go back to Vermont

Ice cold Stella waiting for me after my shift

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Racer 5 IPA you are so delicious

Racer 5 IPA you are so delicious

One of the best IPAs on the West coast, IMO. I'm waiting to have my 2nd Deschutes Fresh Squeezed of the night until after I go pick up my daughter. These kids really cut into my beer consumption.

I'm on a huge IPA kick right now. Trying new ones every chance I get

Well look what glass I conveniently have for this magnificent concoction

27d854b5ec84ff9a6c5ea7bb90b7dba6.jpg

I have been trying to get my hands on this... cannot find it anywhere.

I have been trying to get my hands on this... cannot find it anywhere.

I would think Kroger should have it. If you have giant eagle out there I know they do. It's usually in the craft section though and not the normal cold beer if they have them split out

If you like stouts this is the one to have

7766894c47cdd21a3d00ab24507d7efd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If you like stouts this is the one to have

7766894c47cdd21a3d00ab24507d7efd.jpg

Ever had Youngs double chocolate stout? If so, how does it compare? I love a good chocolate stout.

I would think Kroger should have it. If you have giant eagle out there I know they do. It's usually in the craft section though and not the normal cold beer if they have them split out

I have checked two Kroger's and the Total Wine that is local.

Ever had Youngs double chocolate stout? If so, how does it compare? I love a good chocolate stout.
No, this was the first Chocolate stout I've noticed. I live near the brewery so it caught my attention

Back