TP Mills Putter Thread

I scan the bay from time to time for a softail, preferably in black. I need to make this happen this year as well.

There is no feeling like a true Mills putter. I truly believe that.

No arguments from me on that point. Been too long since I have owned one...

This top BEAUTY is my favorite headshape out there (yes, more than the mFGP2). Poor putter met an iron head being knocked off of a shelf and onto it a couple years ago and has sat ever since. NO MORE!

Sending it into Kari for a refinish, its borderline Mills blasphemy, but I'm doing it anyways because I want to roll some Fleetwood Hi-Toe awesomeness again.

Lots of dead pic links in here, makes me sad. I'll remedy that this year though.
Man that top pic is one of my favorite head shapes ever as well. If I were to make a custom, it would definitely be of that variety. Hopefully someday!

I agree, the feel is just "right".

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

She sure is pretty Jman, glad to hear she's back home.

I currently have 2 TP Mills SoftTails (1 carbon, 1 stainless) and a Mizuno TP Mills #1 in my collection. I game the #1 occasionally though after reading through this thread, I think I will have to put at least one of the SoftTails into the rotation.

2 SoftTails you say... Even though I know you are not much in the selling business...haha, I happen to be looking for one! :lashes:

I am seriously contemplating a Huey to hold me over until I snag a SoftTail.

2 SoftTails you say... Even though I know you are not much in the selling business...haha, I happen to be looking for one! :lashes:

I am seriously contemplating a Huey to hold me over until I snag a SoftTail.
I might be a putter wh.. uh I mean hoarder... If I ever do decide to sell a SoftTail you're at the top of the list. Actually, I had better put you in my will. I think I cracked 50 with my purchase last night and my demise would be assured if the CFO and my hoard ever met.:beat-up:

The Huey is a pretty solid putter in its own right, the feel is great. I think you would keep it in your collection even when you acquire a SoftTail.

TP Mills Putter Thread

Here are some photos of my "Baby" I bought new from a shop going out of business. Everyone that hits it says "It's like butter" I don't use that much just so I don't ruin it. That neck placement is perfect for me.
44e093b30e7765218ba89ea60cadd26e.jpg
e795ea77c72e23ceabe827c08ea694c5.jpg
246666a7bc4b871c5d5ac5495a7571b8.jpg

Here are some photos of my "Baby" I bought new from a shop going out of business. Everyone that hits it says "It's like butter" I don't use that much just so I don't ruin it. That neck placement is perfect for me.

nice putter. Not a typical stock offering from the TPM professional series since it has a welded neck.

44e093b30e7765218ba89ea60cadd26e.jpg
e795ea77c72e23ceabe827c08ea694c5.jpg
246666a7bc4b871c5d5ac5495a7571b8.jpg

That is an absolute beauty! Did that shop happen to have more?

TP Mills Putter Thread

That is an absolute beauty! Did that shop happen to have more?

They had two, black and silver. I bought this for $200 I think. Didn't really know what I was buying but the guy in the shop kept telling it's the best putter I'll ever buy. I walk in his shop one day and saw he was GOB and said "I'm going to buy something from you" and this is what I bought. I have info in it from David Mills, if I can find it I'll post it. Think the shop owner bought it at the PGA show. I buy another one in a minute if I could find one.

Joined the family of T.P. Mills putter owners about an hour ago! Pulled the trigger on a handmade #12. Even came with a Mills Iliac cover. Will post pictures when I receive it. Was not able to download pictures of it from the site I purchased it from.

Congratulations on your first, of many, T.P. Mills putters. Looking forward to seeing your in hand pictures.

Congratulations on your first, of many, T.P. Mills putters. Looking forward to seeing your in hand pictures.

Ummmm, you were right. Haven't even received the first one and just pulled the trigger on this...

s-l1600.jpg

An oil can finish Ming.

Buy a silicone cloth.

Ummmm, you were right. Haven't even received the first one and just pulled the trigger on this...

s-l1600.jpg

An oil can finish Ming.
Congrats, another nice purchase. I guess I know you too well. That, and they're really sweet putters.

Already have one and the seller is sending another with the putter.
Attaboy!

My Fleetwood hi toe has been repaired by Kari and given a satin copper plate, I can't wait to get it in hand.

Plus he used it to do something I've wanted him to for a long time, but, that's for another thread.

My 2 recent T.P. Mills purchases were delivered to my house today. Unfortunately, I will not be home for another 48 hours... My lovely wife did secure them in the house safe and sound though.

My 2 recent T.P. Mills purchases were delivered to my house today. Unfortunately, I will not be home for another 48 hours... My lovely wife did secure them in the house safe and sound though.
Glad to hear that your wife's new putters arrived safely.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing the pictures.

My 2 new beauties that I first laid eyes on last night

d47dbe8d857422a967037354ad1b921d.jpg

2242c05d43d03a079f50621733f08f82.jpg

0a51473a0eddba527af33e0103aee5b5.jpg

5923e2fc6430d4f5128799cd20040cbf.jpg

Beautiful!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The custom Ming was in there today. The handmade Twelve is on the slate for tomorrow.

And it felt like "Warm Butter" when you hit your putts?

And it felt like "Warm Butter" when you hit your putts?
Of course, but honestly not any better than my handmade Tad Moore TM-4. They all feel incredible!

Back