Nike Vapor Fly Driver & Vapor Fly Pro Preview

not the worst ive seen but i think the volt looks better with black

WOW I really hope they go with the Blue and Volt for the colors! Love the look of the two together.

Or be grasping a bit, IMO. I hope that isn't the case though as the Vapor line was solid.
I think the performance will be comparable or a touch better, that's of course just an assumption. But the color scheme does seem to be very outside of the box.

The fly pro will still be 460cc in a pear shape which makes it look smaller. Both the fly & fly pro drivers will be out feb 1st

Saw this in a store memo the other day. All I could say is it took a HUGE step back in the looks department.

Love love love the blue and Volt combo

I forgot about this driver. I can't wait for it to be released. As a colour I love volt and hope it stays around for a long time.

I forgot about this driver. I can't wait for it to be released. As a colour I love volt and hope it stays around for a long time.
I love volt too, but not in tandem with this blue. Woof.

Hopefully going to hit this tomorrow. I will say that lately I find myself liking the color scheme just a little more each time I see it. Still surprised by the combo though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the color scheme looks great.

I'm still on board with my original thought. I love the volt color. Just not with this blue. It looked so much better with black

I really do love blue and this is a great mix of colors.

I'm still on board with my original thought. I love the volt color. Just not with this blue. It looked so much better with black

Samesies. :alien:

I was an unabashed fan of the direction we saw from Nike last year in terms of performance and aesthetics, hell I had an almost complete Vapor bag at one point, but this year feels different. I'm not sure how many more swings (years) Nike has in the club business honestly.

Samesies. :alien:

I was an unabashed fan of the direction we saw from Nike last year in terms of performance and aesthetics, hell I had an almost complete Vapor bag at one point, but this year feels different. I'm not sure how many more swings (years) Nike has in the club business honestly.
They need to make significant strides and every year they dont they fall further and further behind. Love their clothes, love their shoes, but im just so not a Nike golf equipment fan.

I like in in the pics at least. Really want to see it in person.

It looks to be more of an electric blue than a cobalt or navy. A little loud but not overly loud.

My dislike with the looks, at least what I saw with the flex version, was a big stripe of blue on the crown by the face. Sort of what you see on some hybrids from Ping and Nike, but with the driver...not a fan of the combo.

The rep was by today and I missed seeing these ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Taking a few swings with this right now. Sounds very muted.

e4bf199565c0928acb9807939c2bc5e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could get my hands on a black/silver one if those even exist. Maybe it's a tour only type of thing, either way I've never had too much success with Nike drivers

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I'd say it's working for Rory!!!

I'd say it's working for Rory!!!

That's just stupid.

Roy was absolutely pounding this. But then again he'd pound just about any driver

Roy was absolutely pounding this. But then again he'd pound just about any driver

Only a matter of time till he shreds his knee like el Tigre'

Only a matter of time till he shreds his knee like el Tigre'
Why do you say that? Other than the obvious, Rory did shred his Achilles tendon

Back