St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out of this. I got a last minute chance to go to Vegas and play the next 5 days and my buddy has also asked me to caddy for him in a local county am tournament on April 16. Don't want to upset the wife with too many golf trips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VEGAS!!! :banana:

Hole 11 from the tee box.
22716f1fcd3136f98a8c78615ca34a02.jpg

6c99d1601efabc9ed4ccffbf511f9205.jpg

Approach to green
c4dc818a2ce5171b98d8b98c0cc722d2.jpg

Hole 12 par 3
F
cb3d4089cd084f85147387b7faa153a9.jpg

St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

Hole 13 par 5

1af56a28ea3a12b1045836274eae2582.jpg

Is that dirt area usually where the native grass is? Looks like a fun course for sure!

Is that dirt area usually where the native grass is? Looks like a fun course for sure!

Yes. They burned it out to get rid of the weeds. The grass is starting to come back in.

On another note aeration is next week so the greens will be in awesome shape in April.

Sweet. Sounds like the course should be in great condition when we play!

Yes. They burned it out to get rid of the weeds. The grass is starting to come back in.

On another note aeration is next week so the greens will be in awesome shape in April.

Uh can we get them to burn it again before my crooked ass goes through there :)

Uh can we get them to burn it again before my crooked ass goes through there :)

I was thinking the same thing, maybe it won't be too grown up by the time the event rolls around.

I was thinking the same thing, maybe it won't be too grown up by the time the event rolls around.

Shouldn't be too bad. I know its still a ways off, but how/when will we pick the 2 man teams?

I think they talked about using whatever HC's we have, doesn't have to be official, and pairing everyone so that the teams are as even as possible. Hopefully we have a pretty concrete roster by the beginning of April and we can get the teams lined out.

I play that course once a year when I come down for a Cards game. Just a great, great loop. Food in the clubhouse is great too.

The greens are being aerated and top dressed. When we get there in April should be running about 10.5 on the stimpmeter
03243c026e4defc55393678bf16d2f3a.jpg

Course looks awesome!

One month out, course is looking great, and hopefully I can get some winter rust knocked off with some steady play and a few lessons so I don't embarrass myself too much. It'll be a blast either way and maybe I can help my partner out while I'm at it. Looking forward to it and getting pumped up about the golf season get kicked off right!

Just missed an eagle by an inch.
556e5c80ef55d666e05cdafb5ddc5387.jpg

Hell of a 5i wubears71!

I need to get my game together as well. Had to take most of last week and probably all of this week off from golf due to some sort of injury to my thumb on my left hand. Not sure if it's a hairline fracture or what but it hurts like a sumb!tch just gripping the club, let alone swinging it. Gonna rest it until Saturday and see if I can get back in the swing of things (pun intended) this weekend.

Hell of a 5i wubears71!

I need to get my game together as well. Had to take most of last week and probably all of this week off from golf due to some sort of injury to my thumb on my left hand. Not sure if it's a hairline fracture or what but it hurts like a sumb!tch just gripping the club, let alone swinging it. Gonna rest it until Saturday and see if I can get back in the swing of things (pun intended) this weekend.

Thanks. Take it easy so it does not get worse.

Thanks. Take it easy so it does not get worse.

Yeah, for sure... I took it easy last week then got out and played a round last weekend. It started to hurt on 6 and was pretty much numb by 10. It was swollen when I got home.

So what I'm saying is: I already have my excuse ready if I play poorly at the outing, LOL.

So we each playing our own ball?

Or dividing up and shambling?

Low ball low total ?
I'm all for own ball. Might get a few thp call outs out of it. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just missed an eagle by an inch.
556e5c80ef55d666e05cdafb5ddc5387.jpg

Wow on that drive and iron! DIBS ON WUBEARS FOR PARTNER:clap:

wubears! Awesome guest list you have accumulated so far!

wubears71 & so-illhacker - shot you guys a PM; check it out if you could. thanks!

Are we going to have any THP callouts at this gathering? :banana:

Back