What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy came today.

19f986d074dedfc255951d405d249066.jpg

That looks SO good!

Love the looks, what's this bad boy all about? Anything it's similar to?

Other than not being available in the US, there's nothing else much about it other than it was crazy expensive when they first came out haha.

I found it pretty similar to the XR pro honestly. Weight and weight placement seemed similar. Got really good numbers on the sim with it though. And the sound/feel is incredible.

Cobra Fly-z irons.

lol what did I do wrong?
Nothing I just envy you right now. I put a set apexs in the cart twice today but couldn't pull the trigger

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Nothing I just envy you right now. I put a set apexs in the cart twice today but couldn't pull the trigger

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Haha. Yea big cobra kick right now

Ladies spec Cobra King F6 Irons 7-PW-AW-SW in Silver / Aqua Marine to replace my wife's AMP Cells.
Ping Glide wedges 50 and 54 degree SS and 58 degree ES for me.
Bit of a unplanned expensive day on the "bay", but you are only young once and you can't take it with you.

Wilson FG tour M3 Driver....

Haha. Yea big cobra kick right now

do you have the orange flat billed cobra hat yet?......im pretty sure its mandatory:skywalker:

Bought a PM Grind 58* a few days. If I can't play golf, at least I can buy stuff.

Picked up a new Engage 56* wedge on eBay for a song. Still on the hunt for a 50* to round out the set.

Acquired a new putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back