The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripped two in a row of theirs and said not worth it anymore.
That sucks.

$35 grip, putting it on like every other grip I've ever had, and it seriously ripped at the seams and tore apart.

I'm pissed.

$35 grip, putting it on like every other grip I've ever had, and it seriously ripped at the seams and tore apart.

I'm pissed.

I would be too. We have done grips, you know what you are doing and have had no issues in the past.

I would be too. We have done grips, you know what you are doing and have had no issues in the past.
Yep, not the first time I've installed a putter grip.

These seem very, very thin.

I think I'm done with USPS. Sent out three packages last week and only one has arrived. One is lost and the other I haven't a clue about yet. Same thing happened sending a wedge to Panda. Took about 2-3 weeks for it to arrive. This is just ridiculous.

I'm pissed.

Don't worry buddy, there's a little box heading to Florida right now that will help you in this troubling time. #HHJJ #PlusRum

I think I'm done with USPS. Sent out three packages last week and only one has arrived. One is lost and the other I haven't a clue about yet. Same thing happened sending a wedge to Panda. Took about 2-3 weeks for it to arrive. This is just ridiculous.
I hate using them as well. A club I sent last fall to a member took well over a week to arrive, when I sent it two day priority.

>start rant:

Is it THAT much more effort to put your shopping cart up when you are only 3 spots away from the cart return????? And why do they push it up against my bumper? I just don't get it ...

Oh, why do people park in covered handicap, but yet wear a fitbit for number of steps in a day? (We have a lady at work that does that ... when I asked, she said the parking sticker was far her mother-in-law ... her mother-in-law passed away last year ... )

>end rant:

I'd find her car parked somewhere and call the cops

Yep. Get your butt down here GregDan. I'll man hug the **** out of you.

Also, most of us just call that state of mind "winter" and it sucks the big one.
Yeah dude. I need to. could use that right about now.

some of it is winter blues but I struggle all year with this crap. it's mostly just inside my tiny brain but it's still an issue I'd like to be done with.

Jalapeno pizza for lunch. Seemed like a good idea at the time

Feel bleh today. Lightheaded, queasy, and overall just run down. Hate this time of year ... always seems like I get sick right around this time, and I can ill afford it.

Feel bleh today. Lightheaded, queasy, and overall just run down. Hate this time of year ... always seems like I get sick right around this time, and I can ill afford it.

Pun intended?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installing new Super Stroke grip, halfway down, the grip rips in half. Seems a lot thinner than before. That blows.
dude that sucks! that should never happen,especially when paying that price.

wrong size core maybe?

:rimshot:

Hope ya feel better bro. I know what you mean about this time of year, I've been fighting off a head cold for what feels like weeks now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driving home something flew out from around the car in front of me and played tag with my front bumper...whatever it was won.

7bcda706ed49735cd6463980377408ea.jpg

TSA paged me to the ticket counter at the gate. Wanted to let me know I had a blow torch in my tool box and wanted to know if I wanted to come take it to my car since they wouldn't let me check it on the plane.

I told them it was an empty butane soldier iron and I had brought it with me from Denver. Much like I had traveling for the last 12 years. Told them they could do with it as they wish, but I had a couple ideas if they wanted to hear them.

When you buy a putter in very good condition, is it crazy to think that the putter should be free of dings/nicks out of the top of the putter?

When you buy a putter in very good condition, is it crazy to think that the putter should be free of dings/nicks out of the top of the putter?

Sucks dude. How bad is it.

Driving home something flew out from around the car in front of me and played tag with my front bumper...whatever it was won.

7bcda706ed49735cd6463980377408ea.jpg

That sucks. Of course it could have been worse. Be careful out there.

Sucks dude. How bad is it.

Its not "awful", but there is one right where the face and topline meet that's very noticeable and there is another that on on the top of the club.. Top of the club one is about the size of a dull sharpie dot and the other is a tad bigger..

Seller says that Scotty's are very soft and an used putter might have its dings. My biggest complaint is, point them out in the auction and do not list it in "very good condition and headcover always on when not in use". It almost looks to me like it was dinged against another club or something.

Politicians.

This....wonderful....state has legislators that created a bill to be heard, tomorrow, which is titled to be about teacher raises. However, in that bill, it would eliminate insurance for all educators and fund a "raise" from that. Basically, with the way the math would work out, my take home would be about 1100.00 a month.

Apparently the uproar has surprised them and its been tabled. In other words, they will try to sneak it into another HB.

Mark my words, should something like that pass, I'm done, resignation in. 48th in the state in education and want to do something that would increase the teacher shortage we already by 400%+.

Asinine. So sick of this bull----.

Politicians.

This....wonderful....state has legislators that created a bill to be heard, tomorrow, which is titled to be about teacher raises. However, in that bill, it would eliminate insurance for all educators and fund a "raise" from that. Basically, with the way the math would work out, my take home would be about 1100.00 a month.

Apparently the uproar has surprised them and its been tabled. In other words, they will try to sneak it into another HB.

Mark my words, should something like that pass, I'm done, resignation in. 48th in the state in education and want to do something that would increase the teacher shortage we already by 400%+.

Asinine. So sick of this bull----.

Thats crazy dude. I feel for you and all the teachers. Having some in the family I know how rough it can be.

Jman, it's a joke. And then they wonder why few big businesses want to establish a base of operations in the state.

Hard to convince your employees it's a good move to bring their families to a state where the politicians don't give a rip about education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back