The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH was that? I know that ball did not slip, that was grounding.

WTH was that? I know that ball did not slip, that was grounding.

It's a new rule in football. Judge mental officiating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think so...

Edit: Wrong again but happy I was wrong

Finally, a sustained drive by ND

Nice! Finally some points in the board for ND.

Boom TD Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurd is a man. Didn't expect this at all.

Nice scramble by Kiser to get the Irish close to a TD to close out 1st half

Solid way to end the year. See y'all in atl next year.

Go Clemson

Go Clemson
Going to be a lot of expectations for the Vols next year.

Beginning to wonder if Kiser is colorblind.... Both int's, although the first one didn't count, were to unguarded tOSU defenders!

Go Clemson

They are touting y'all as the front runners in the east next year, just remember they have been wrong for 3 straight years now so don't order those tickets just yet. Trust me on this. And I am not saying y'all won't win our side but so many things can happen, as a UGA fan injuries come to mind. Just sayin'.

They are touting y'all as the front runners in the east next year, just remember they have been wrong for 3 straight years now so don't order those tickets just yet. Trust me on this. And I am not saying y'all won't win our side but so many things can happen, as a UGA fan injuries come to mind. Just sayin'.
Those same people had Auburn as a preseason Top 5 team, a shoe in for the Playoffs, and also said Jeremy Johnson was a preseason Heisman darling.

Sports media, awesome.

Those same people had Auburn as a preseason Top 5 team, a shoe in for the Playoffs, and also said Jeremy Johnson was a preseason Heisman darling.

Sports media, awesome.

Point.

All of these blowouts have made my favorite football day weekend of the year - meh!

All of these blowouts have made my favorite football day of the year - meh!
Agreed. Very little excitement in these games.

Im just glad FL is getting blown out. Too much hype around McElwain and the Gators for winning 10 games against a terrible schedule.

Agreed. Very little excitement in these games.

Im just glad FL is getting blown out. Too much hype around McElwain and the Gators for winning 10 games against a terrible schedule.
Try reminding them Muschamp managed to win 10 games as well.

that ND Wr has some wheels. Just heard he has a bad ankle & still pulled away. seems like plenty of time left for this game to get interesting

ND still fighting. Glad to see it!

that ND Wr has some wheels. Just heard he has a bad ankle & still pulled away. seems like plenty of time left for this game to get interesting

Seriously, I just changed back over. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back