holiday wish list

My wife already got my xmas/birthday gift and I already have it (due to the fact I went out and bought it myself, then had to return) PS4 w/Rory/NHL16/NFS. So our tree is gonna be looking a bit empty under it :(

2016 b330 balls, puma titantour ignite, new stand bag

I really just want one last special Christmas before one/both of my kids learns the truth about Santa. There is no substitute for the magic in a child's eye over the wonders of the season. I am going to miss it.

Most gifts I want are more for the family although I can always use golf balls.
Could use a garage air station and heater.
I have more fun buying presents for the kids, it's a fun age for them.

Miura CB's with Matrix shafts. :angel:

World peace.

Bluetooth earbuds/earphones that I can wear golfing.

A new driver. Will have a fun January hitting a few at the PGA SS and walking away with one.

No material things.

Just a good, fun, no drama, relaxing break away from the office with family. Will be in FL for a week during the holidays and I look forward to the sunshine and warm weather.

A spot on the Ohio RR team.

what type of shaft you looking for? Diamana, Aldila?
:question:

Something softer tipped I think. Or maybe I'm just losing speed as I age. Still knock my irons around a fair distance, but the driver really dropped off.
I have a OEM Tour Blue that's Cally tipped to try out, in both stiff and regular (did I get THAT slow?). I also have a Kai'li that isn't tipped at all so could throw one on there.

Nothing huge maybe a Chromecast to try out but mainly going to spoil the wife and twins.

Last edited:
A happy, healthy family (that goes out to all THPer's also)

Me asking my wife for golf stuff for Christmas....

"You already have a ton of golf stuff..."

santa.gif

:question:

Something softer tipped I think. Or maybe I'm just losing speed as I age. Still knock my irons around a fair distance, but the driver really dropped off.
I have a OEM Tour Blue that's Cally tipped to try out, in both stiff and regular (did I get THAT slow?). I also have a Kai'li that isn't tipped at all so could throw one on there.

Got a tour green in stiff I can send you. PM if you want to try it...you will just need to replace adapter

Golf:
Supersoft Balls
Puma Shoes
Puma Shirt
Epoch Tees

Non Golf:
Tennessee Vols Stuff
Smoker Cover

Not someone that asks for a lot at the holidays but if I were going to ask for something it would be this.
-Cobra or Ogio carry bag
-Cobra, bridgestone, srixon, W/S gear
-Puma Shoes & Gear
-Lessons/CLub Fitting
-bridgestone b330 rx or Callaway Supersoft Truvis
- arccos or game golf
-optishot 2
-Cally or Srixon Utility iron
-Recoil iron shafts
-Better driver shafts for my fly z

70 inch 4k TV (being my own Santa on that) golfwise the new betinardi is up high on my list

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Nothing on my list. Got a bunch of stuff for the kiddos. Their smiles and hugs is all a Dad could hope for.

I would really enjoy my first pension cheque, but that seems to be on every years holiday wish list....sigh

Golf - PxG wedge - 52*. New stand bag that fits on a cart well and has enough storage space AND a rangefinder pocket.
Non-Golf - bluetooth earphones.

Id like a couple new MD3 wedges and maybe one of those cool Rory dog head covers, but i know i wont get either so i just look forward to the big feast on Christmas day.

Back