The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Good lord I woke up with an extra pep in my step today. Alarm went off at 4:30am and the first thing I looked at was my countdown calendar, yep it's still real and it's still happening. I'm a member of #TeamRedemption!!!

I've got the next three weeks planned out with my practice time and hope to get two more rounds in before I leave. No rest for the weary and there is still time to sharpen or work out the kinks. #AreWeThereYet

I don't know how guys are handling it but I'm just pumped up to follow the thread. Can't wait to see #TeamRedemption do some damage!!

So.... Something about 12 guys, an amazing golf experience with some of the best in the biz, a full fitting, full 14 club deal, travel paid, food paid, Cali, private driver, comfort stations, best golf course you'll ever see, breakfast sliders, #ZooCrew, and much, much, Much more....

That's happening again?
Amazing isn't it?

What am I most excited about?

Its the ****ing Grandaddy of em all thats what I am excited about. Look around the landscape of golf and see if something like this exists. I know THP has in some ways spoiled Albatross Club Members with forum testing, contests, events that are incredible and even meeting people behind the scenes at companies. With all of that, it still doesnt take the luster off of the ****ing Grandaddy.

I get excited about a lot of things on THP. I get excited about seeing my friends in the industry at multiple places. I get excited about seeing THPers and watching them play and talk about equipment. But nothing brings my level of excitement like this event does. Go out to any golf course in the world and ask these 5 questions.

Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world?
Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world?
Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world?
Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this?
And would you like to do it with no cost at all?

**** YEAH I WOULD!

THink about those 5 things for a second. I love you guys to death, but if Callaway told me I had to go play this with 11 homeless dudes I picked up along the way I would say "Sure thing, be right there...Do you mind if they shower first?". When Harry and I first spoke on the phone about this event a number of years ago it was to "create the impossible". The perfect weekend for golfers. Yes Callaway creates brand ambassadors (they hope) out of this and THP gets to host a once in a lifetime event that goes on year after year. Jason Finley has taken the ball and run with it and taken it to new levels. He deserves a big thank you (I think he likes hugs as much as I do).

With all the ******** going on in the world. Bring on the Grandaddy. With all the doom and gloom reporting on golf. Bring on the Grandaddy. With all of the trolling and passive aggressiveness because there is no quiz to get on the internet. Bring on the Grandaddy.

Its the greatest event ever planned for golfers and I work my tail off each and every day to make sure THP is up to snuff to partner with Callaway to host the damn thing. So if you ask me what am I most excited about...

THE ****ING GRANDADDY OF EM ALL is about to take place.

Its a week of a lifetime that I get to spend with people that love and care about the game as much as I do. Its a time when I dont have to be "on" and can be me around people that "get it". Its a dream come true to golfers and years ago when we came up with the idea for a Tour Van and THP Events, if you asked me to plan the perfect event...THIS WOULD BE IT!

Now Grandaddians do me a favor and copy and paste this post I just made somewhere. Now after the dust settles go back and read it and you tell me if it was anything you could have ever imagined. You tell me if it was perfection wrapped in a bow of special and then tucked under a tree made of ****ing greatness.

Its that god damn good!

I'm quoting this piece of literary badassery for those who missed it yesterday.

I'm quoting your quoting of it to say:

Can't wait to see you guys win out there!
Because winning is fun!
And winning golf has got to be even better!

I'm quoting your quoting of it to say:

Can't wait to see you guys win out there!
Because winning is fun!
And winning golf has got to be even better!

Winning is fun, figured someone who has experience with that may as well confirm!

The countdown is seriously on for this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A thing of beauty... don't read that post unless you want to be absolutely jacked up about this event... definitely not recommended reading before bedtime

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey team!
What will you be bringing with you on your trip to remind you of home, or to bring you a bit of luck while you're kicking #ZooCrew ass?

Hey team!
What will you be bringing with you on your trip to remind you of home, or to bring you a bit of luck while you're kicking #ZooCrew ass?

Wow, we just went there?

Hey team!

Honestly, nothing. I look at this place as heaven, the last thing I want to think about is back home. Then again, I guess you could say the answer to the question is my wife.

Hey team!
Honestly, I'm not even sure what we're going to need to bring and what will be waiting for us in Cali. I imagine my Nebraska Cornhusker ball marker will make the trip with me, but I don't have a lot of sentimental items that I carry on the golf course.

Hey team!

Nothing. No need for me to IMO, everything I could want/need will already be there.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what we're going to need to bring and what will be waiting for us in Cali. I imagine my Nebraska Cornhusker ball marker will make the trip with me, but I don't have a lot of sentimental items that I carry on the golf course.

so you're saying MVP isn't bringing some Fireball with him?

so you're saying MVP isn't bringing some Fireball with him?
I'd imagine a place as nice as the hideaway has plenty of the nectar of the gods available without me needing to bring it myself.

She's a beaut Clark.

0e8a25a8785f5c2deff8ef4363ae28ed.jpg

2e6141c24356989fd9f18350308f0d90.jpg

I'd imagine a place as nice as the hideaway has plenty of the nectar of the gods available without me needing to bring it myself.
But will they that top shelf spirit known as fireball?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey team!

My THP pitchflix divot tool (even if there are caddies there to fix divots). My red THP towel. A ball marker with my sons' initials that says "Good Luck Daddy" and a pack of THP epoch tees.

Hey team!

Only think I'll bring is a golf ball my son used for his first round of golf. I keep it in my bag and kiss it for good luck before every round. Other than that I'll leave everything at home

I'm brining my THP Towel, Texas Flag Golf Dotz to mark my balls & THP tees....

She's a beaut Clark.

0e8a25a8785f5c2deff8ef4363ae28ed.jpg

2e6141c24356989fd9f18350308f0d90.jpg

Dude I have a list of things I'm grabbing if we are lucky enough to buy some stuff. That is at the top for sure

Back