THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful surprize I just found. After being away all weekend and getting home just a bit ago, I opened THP and found a PM saying that T2GRN has paid for my 2016 Albatross Membership! Thank you so much T2GRN!

MikeG took the liberty to renew my AC membership for 2016. Appreciate it Mike and I'll use that money for what we spoke about ;)

Posted a WTB for a TM adapter, and alez367 offers to send me one for nothing - dude won't even give me his Paypal to cover shipping. Really appreciate it brother!

I will pay this forward, just gotta figure a good way here - got a few ideas!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

CAS_Beat hooked me up with my Albatross membership. Thank you sir.

Out of no where I get an email from Morgan. Stating that my albatross membership was taken care of by GregDan... What an awesome guy. Dan you really didn't have to do that. I appreciate it.

I have to give a huge thanks to Schanker. He noticed I hadn't renewed my AC membership yet and took care of it for me. As I said to him, completely unnecessary, but very much appreciated. Thanks again, Tim!

I'm not sure if I posted in here, if I did I don't care, I'm posting it again!

I'd like to thank my Grandaddy teammate amsmith61 for paying my AC Membership.

Thanks Aaron!

I need to say thanks to MikeG, he got a extra PGA Championship mallet head cover from Callaway and passed it on to me!

Huge thanks Mike, now go kick some #zoocrew butt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big thank you to Barry for taking care of myself and my family at Universal yesterday. The kids had a freaking blast

tell me if you heard this before. THPers rock

Vman and GreggDrews make an appearance here!

Ken asked me if I was still interested in giving a Bridgestone 815 a whirl!

Can't wait to hit this!
Thanks fellas!

kb1042 picked up membership! Really started my day off heading to work. Just reinforced that this is the best forum of all the interwebs.

kb1042 picked up membership! Really started my day off heading to work. Just reinforced that this is the best forum of all the interwebs.

The Pay It Forwards we saw for the launch of the 2016 Albatross Club was special. So many people jumping in and giving a wonderful gift to others that impacts a great charitable cause.

I just got an awesome FOH surprise, thanks again!!!

KellyBo and I both need to thank Spivey for a 2016 tag. :clapp: All I got to say is the man is an awesome dude and I hope we have the opportunity to tee it up with him in 2016.

Well done Dave!!! :clapp:

Have to give a shoutout to Sposey...

I was pondering a #7 putter last weekend, instantly get a PM from Sposey saying he has one kicking around that he wanted to send me. A few days later, a sweet Odyssey putter shows up.

Thanks dude.

I was pondering a #7 putter last weekend, instantly get a PM from Sposey saying he has one kicking around that he wanted to send me. A few days later, a sweet Odyssey putter shows up.

Thanks dude.
I'm a Shane Fan!!

Huge shout out to LSMO on making me a sweet trade/deal on a couple seemores, thanks again buddy!

Huge thank you to Evok (Evan). I posted in the what do you want for Christmas thread that I didn't really need anything but could always use some Bridestone B330-RX balls. Shortly thereafter, I get a PM from Evan requesting my address. I joked to him that only on THP do you feel comfortable giving out your address when someone randomly requests it...haha. I am out of town tonight so had my daughter open the package I received today and it was a dozen B330-RX balls.

Thank you again Evan! You truly rock sir!

Huge thank you to Evok (Evan). I posted in the what do you want for Christmas thread that I didn't really need anything but could always use some Bridestone B330-RX balls. Shortly thereafter, I get a PM from Evan requesting my address. I joked to him that only on THP do you feel comfortable giving out your address when someone randomly requests it...haha. I am out of town tonight so had my daughter open the package I received today and it was a dozen B330-RX balls.

Thank you again Evan! You truly rock sir!

My pleasure man! Always happy to pay it forward. Hopefully we'll tee it up someday.

No more 3 Jacks my friend :p

Thanks dude.

Huge shout out to Bulldog. He saw I needed a cobra wrench and offered to send me one. Thanks again buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back