2015 Holiday Gift Swap

I have 2/3 of mine done. Still looking for that final piece.....

this is fun, I think I have found a few good Ideas for my guy, I can't wait to see all the box opening posts

I've been researching my person and I have nothing. Hmm.

Hard to research when it looks like the person you have already has everything...

So there I was, perusing stuff for my recipient, when I ran across the most awesome 'something' for Blugold. Dangit. Maybe I'll get him next year.

Spoiler
1211782424.png
1211782447.png

Got one item on the way, need a couple more things to round out the goodies. Have my eye on them, just need to pull the trigger.

I am all over my secret buddy. Took a couple days of pondering but I think I have down

Ive got most of mine. Was struggling with what to get. Got some unique things in there.

Someone asked earlier about what would be a good return address on the box. Most places require that to ship.

Someone asked earlier about what would be a good return address on the box. Most places require that to ship.

I was wondering the same thing.

Last year I used my dad's work address (he lives out of state) with his permission just changed the name to something else

I might use my work address even though its in the same city and state.

Finished! Now just waiting for the items to arrive before shipping :banana:

it would be great if the person I got decided to post in the wish list thread. Couple things already ordered but could use some more ideas.

it would be great if the person I got decided to post in the wish list thread. Couple things already ordered but could use some more ideas.

I was hoping for that too when I saw that thread pop up! I think I have another way to finagle some info though.

Almost done, have one (maybe 2) more things to pick up this weekend and should be on its way next week.

Items purchased. Finally.

Getting my items today and wow he is going to be in for a shock.

Finished! Now just waiting for the items to arrive before shipping :banana:

Almost done, have one (maybe 2) more things to pick up this weekend and should be on its way next week.

Items purchased. Finally.

Getting my items today and wow he is going to be in for a shock.

love reading that kind of coment, I can't wait for the gifts to start coming in. THP always finds a way to surprise us

made the last purchase, now just get to wait for them to come in. I really think (Hope) my person will like the stuff I got.

Back