holiday wish list

MPlefty

Reaction score
Handicap
what do you guys want for the holidays? golf related or not

Apex Hybrid

New high end putter, 3 new MD3 wedges

Tour X rangefinder

non golf dont really want anything, converting our den into an office for me which means eventually a tv to mount on the wall is needed, not sure when though.

Wanna spend what we can to make sure the kids have a great holiday

I myself would like a nice headcover, come leather, knit pompom or seamus style, I think they look great. some color too, to clash with my black bag

Balls are always a great idea

Absolutely nothing. No wants, no needs. So, instead I'm just going to spoil my little girl even more.

Xbox One for me. Diamonds for the wife. New iPad/Tablet for the oldest and non noise making toys for the youngest.

Super stroke dcf-4 baby champaign
Daito Virtusio copper
2014 ping dlx bag
Balls.

Xbox One stuff. Could be games, elite controller, sweet headset, Xbox live points, etc.

2 more MD3 wedges to finish my set.

Chrome Soft or ProV1 balls

A vacation of some kind!

Balls, a ball retriever, and A generic TM head cover for my TM Driver are on my list this year as well as a PS4 to give me something to do over winter. lol

I kinda already bought my own Christmas gifts (Xbox one and GBB driver). I'll just be asking for money towards them haha.

Really no wants. When you get to the age of 50 like I have, you pretty much have your material wants taken care of. I will probably get a new pair of skis, however!:act-up:

Not much. I usually just buy what I want. The wife H.A.T.E.S. shopping for me.
She told me to make a list. There three items on it and two of them are the same (Balls, different kinds).
Other than that, I have no idea.

I would like to find the perfect shaft for my newly acquired 815 driver head, though. The one in it is straight as heck but I lost about 15 yards.

Xbox One stuff. Could be games, elite controller, sweet headset, Xbox live points, etc.
If that Elite controller happens, let me know the deets on that.

2016 Gibson SG Special T. Not sure if I can make it happen, but we'll see. Nothing else really, just want to spoil the kids and wife.

It looks cool as hell. I don't know if I'm "serious" enough to need it but if someone wants to but it for me, I'll take it

GoPro Hero4 in silver with an accessory kit. If I don't get one for xmas, I will be buying myself one then.

What I really want is for the next 2 months to go smoothly, and for the wife's next couple doctor's appointments to go well. Also an option to switch employment would be awesome.

Golf wise?
1) Golden Ticket
2) To find a complete set of Cleveland CG Black CB with regular flex Recoils (for a decent price)
3) To get my 5 & 3 year old nephews more into golf

MD3 Wedges (those have already been bought and put away for Xmas)

No idea about anything else.

Not much. Possibly a new pair of trail runners, maybe a couple albums, and maybe a running watch. We kind of agreed to take it easy on Christmas this year.

But knowing my mother, there will be something. Whether it is useful or not is the question hahahah

Not much. I usually just buy what I want. The wife H.A.T.E.S. shopping for me.
She told me to make a list. There three items on it and two of them are the same (Balls, different kinds).
Other than that, I have no idea.

I would like to find the perfect shaft for my newly acquired 815 driver head, though. The one in it is straight as heck but I lost about 15 yards.

what type of shaft you looking for? Diamana, Aldila?

I really don't want much this year. I'm looking forward to getting gifts for my daughter for the first time.

If anything I hope to get some new suits (non golf) and maybe a game golf system.

Only one thing, the mother effing #TheGrandaddy BELT!!! I'm still just going to spoil my little girl even more.

FIFY

All the golf stuff in my wish list:

Clicgear pushcart
Puma SportLux apparel
Puma Ignite Premium Shoes White
Callaway MD3 58*
Cleveland 2135 8.0
Betti Studio Stock 6

Bridgestone E5 Balls, Bridgestone Knit Cap

The Srixon weekender bag and backpack

New bushnell V3 rangefinder case

Swiftwick golf socks