2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Have fun this weekend guys. Spent a lot of time practicing at Grand National during my college years (couldn't afford to play it that often..). Great place!

Scripting is done. Going with my own colors schemes. Pants each day for me. Feels good to be packing.

20160217_202331_zpsihnkovzq.jpg

Scripting is done. Going with my own colors schemes. Pants each day for me. Feels good to be packing.

20160217_202331_zpsihnkovzq.jpg
Same here: scripting is done and I am packed. Just don't know if I will be in shorts or pants, but pants are the leader in the clubhouse.

I am so ready to Friday to get here!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DD glad to hear that the block is working.

Looking forward to following along, this is going to be a great event.

Wool Warriors FTW!!!

Scripting complete for me as well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455759787.697434.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the scripting guys! Guys be looking FLY!

Lookin good on the threads guys. Mine is in the car! Barry, I should be coming off the course around 4:30 or 5. Dinner around 6:30 or 7:00? E1literate will be arriving around then.

LMK?

JM

Hmmm no pants? I'll have them in tow.

Safe travels everyone.

Lookin good on the threads guys. Mine is in the car! Barry, I should be coming off the course around 4:30 or 5. Dinner around 6:30 or 7:00? E1literate will be arriving around then.

LMK?

JM
Sounds like a plan. I'll touch base tomorrow about the time you are finishing up.

One more day of work for this guy! The bags are packed and in a little over 24 hours I'll be on a plane to ATL

One more day of work for this guy! The bags are packed and in a little over 24 hours I'll be on a plane to ATL

I think today may be a half day of work and I haven't packed a darn thing. But I'm just as stoked to get this thing going.

24 hours until I'm checking in for my plane ride to Hot 'Lanta!

I was too excited to sleep well last night, 4 hours and I'm up. I haven't figured a time to head over as yet, I may call the hotel tomorrow morning and see if I can check in early, if so I will probably get there a little early and maybe catch lunch with some of y'all before you tee off. If not I will probably arrive around check in time. I hope early check in is available.

Safe travels - it is so real now we can smell it.

Just checked in to my flight. It's crazy how many folks beat me to it at 5:45am. I better still get a window seat ?

Let's go to Alabama shall we?!
99bce61ba705e1df36e59bd0a6378754.jpg

Safe travels guys! One workday and then my weekend can start. Bags are packed and can't wait to get down there tomorrow morning!

Safe travels. Working until 3 and them I'm off. I have a feeling I won't be very productive today.

Safe travels guys, and have a ton of fun.

Go get 'em Wool Warriors...several buddies who NEED some HOF tags.

Let's go to Alabama shall we?!
99bce61ba705e1df36e59bd0a6378754.jpg

be careful when you hit 280 south of 459, there is a golfsmith and PGA Superstore on the right. It can be devastating to a wallet.

see you in a few hours safe travels.

I was too excited to sleep well last night, 4 hours and I'm up. I haven't figured a time to head over as yet, I may call the hotel tomorrow morning and see if I can check in early, if so I will probably get there a little early and maybe catch lunch with some of y'all before you tee off. If not I will probably arrive around check in time. I hope early check in is available.

Safe travels - it is so real now we can smell it.
I'll be there tomorrow DD. I'm planning to eat lunch in the clubhouse around noon. The RTJ Trail clubhouses have all had good food in my past experiences.

I'm just a little excited for this trip. Still need to pack but I'll do that later.

Announcement

I have received a number of questions asking how handicaps work and such and here is a brief description.
Each team has a handicap (two added together) and then depending on format, divided from there.
Then it being a 9 hole match, its divided by 50% and rounded. .5 and its rounded up.

Based on that, you will see that not a lot of pops are given in each match, so trust the format and your game and everything works out.

Good luck everybody and we will see you tomorrow evening at the Meet and Greet to go over all of the details.

So awesome the live scoring will be embeded into the first post, thats awesome!

Back