The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Embarrassingly UP this week for me. Frustrating day at the doctors Friday, followed by a horseshoe (drinking) tournament Saturday and the super bowl yesterday led to a slew of bad decisions.

Back on the grind today and no more of that $hit.

Team Bon Bon has all of their weights in.

Went from losing 3.6 LBs last week to 15.8 this week, all 7 people lost weigh well done!

Boom!!! Way to go Team Bon Bon!!!

Just finished up with my Tuna sandwich for the day!

Down 1.6 pounds this week. It's not a lot, but I'm going with the slow and steady method this time.

Let's talk about it.. What are you doing? Counting calories? Just trying to eat healthier? How are you measuring what goes in your body on a daily basis?

Eating healthier in general. More fruits, more veggies, cutting out liquid calories (tea, pop etc). Taking lunch to work instead of getting takeout.

I feel like despite eating healthier, I am eating more, and I am hungry all the time.

I struggled this week, up .2 lbs I believe. Three birthday celebrations, so lots of cake around. Then throw in the superbowl and not a lot of healthy choices. I got in 2 work outs and I think that saved it from being a total disaster.

Went from losing 3.6 LBs last week to 15.8 this week, all 7 people lost weigh well done!

Go team Bon Bon ... I am still on track to where I thought I would be ... I usually lose a big amount then hold steady 2-3 weeks and then will drop again ... this is a long contest and is certainly making me think about what I eat.

I just wish I could sync up the toilet routine with the weight in. :)

All-in-all feeling good about making my target ... just not sure on the stretch goal during our time frame.

I have really enjoy the friendly competition and the great results everyone shares!

Eating healthier in general. More fruits, more veggies, cutting out liquid calories (tea, pop etc). Taking lunch to work instead of getting takeout.

I feel like despite eating healthier, I am eating more, and I am hungry all the time.

I don't know your lifestyle but the easiest thing for me has been calories in vs calories out. I calculated my TDEE and then used my fitness pal to get myself at around 700 calories a day under my TDEE. Regardless of what you eat it's all about less calories eaten than expended. If you need some help feel free to reach out. I'm no pro, but it's what I've learned on my journey and helped me get to 75 pounds down so far

Trending in the wrong direction with the Superbowl yesterday.
I'll working to rebound in the right direction for next Monday's weigh in.

Still missing weights from G $$$ and musicmaster on team 3

Yea Team Bon Bon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man time to throw in the DQ.

I'll have the standings updated in the next few hours

Updated Standings:

1. Team Two Fat at 3.20%
2. The Slobs at 2.66%
3. Bon-Bon at 2.55%
4. Going Low at 2.28%
5. Team 3 at 1.67
6. Gutbusters at 1.46%

3 Weights not reported:
Shankosaurus-1 week
Musicmaster-2 weeks
G$$$$-2 weeks

Got some work to do still! My losses just strictly from dieting and slowing down a bit. Time to crank up some cardio

And first post updated with standings, pounds lost for the week in the first column and % lost for the whole contest in the 2nd.

Week 3 is in the books, as a group we lost 47.7 lbs bringing the total to 222.1 lbs

Team Bon Bon, kicking some Bon Bon A$$!! Nicely done.

Lets go Slobs we cut that gap in half in just a week!

Throat was scratchy the last few days and now i'm sick. WTH. Good news is food consumption will be down, bad news is probably no gym and lot of sleep

SB threw me off last weekend...time to get down to business again.

SB threw me off last weekend...time to get down to business again.

Yeah, same here. I was down to 197 on Sat morning & 199 on Monday morning. Just gotta stay focused & keep doing it - one meal & one workout at a time.

Back