Cyber Monday Golf

I picked up 4 dozen balls for myself and a 50 box for my dad from lost golf balls.com

I think part of the problem for me is that so many brands/items are permanently excluded from "sales" at the typical major golf stores and often those are brands that I am looking for - ends up being better to look on eBay where I tend to think that some smaller golf stores "get around" the manufacturer restrictions on discounting....

I did check out the 25% off PGA Superstore sale and Golfsmith matched the 25% off for a Cobra fairway wood that I bought for my son last Friday at only 15% off so I guess that was helpful.

The Clicgear deal at Sports Authority is great. Thought I did well last week with 20% off at Dick's but 25% is pretty good on those.

And thanks to seeing this I just bought a Clicgear 3.5 for 25% off. I have been wanting one for a while.

CPO and PGATSS have some pretty good sales out today.

That's my problem too...I've got clubs that were fitted for me that I hit well when my swing isn't wonky, and I've accumulated those accessories (Rangefinder, Push Cart, etc) that I wanted but weren't high up the list. Feels strange to be generally content with what I already have.

I'm the same way. I've actually had two playing partners tell me not to replace clubs when I brought it up - and those were THPers! So, if that's not a sign to stand pat, I don't know what is.

I pulled the trigger on the clicgear. With the % off and free shipping it was a no brainer.

Where was the Clicgear deal at? I'm looking for a new bag.

I'm doing my absolute best to keep my eyes off any deals. I need to not spend money on clubs right now! I need to keep telling myself that I'm happy with my clubs

Well between Black Friday, which is now a week long and Cyber Monday, the two main golf stores here have only 15% off items. I can walk in and get that off any purchase normally, with a bit of haggling. So no real bargains to be had. I will probably wait until the January sales to see what gift vouchers I get for Christmas.

I'm doing my absolute best to keep my eyes off any deals. I need to not spend money on clubs right now! I need to keep telling myself that I'm happy with my clubs

Keep telling yourself that! :)

Keep telling yourself that! :)

I'm trying my best! I just spent $300 getting my old irons re shafted and fitted for me because they were my favorite I ever played with, I love my driver and fairway/hybrid, love my wedge, but my putter is always on the chopping block so I'm not looking at any putter deals

Nothing really jumping out at me today.

Not golf related but anyone ever order a Casper mattress and have thoughts on it? Most reviews I see are pretty positive.

There is a mattress thread, Casper gets a good bit of discussion in there. I'll be doing the same thing soon.

So far I've found mostly cyber-hype. One online golf retailer is touting cyber monday savings, but most of the featured items are the same price they've been at for the past month. And some of the other retailers (clothing and cigars for example) are pushing products that probably would not sell at regular prices anyway. Maybe things will get better as Christmas gets closer.

As a few have mentioned earlier, I did not find any great deals on mainstream equipment/clothing just the usual clearance items that are available discounted year round.

Even with Dawg Daddy posting deals, I kept the credit card put away.

I am still going to keep an eye on the CPO emails though.

Nothing for me today. No deals that I couldn't resist which is pretty sad because I have minimal will power.

Ordered my kids a PS4, which I will use to play Rory McIlroy golf on. Does that count?

Picked up 2 Abacus shirts and some socks at golfanything.

Back