:welcome:

Welcome! What part of SoCal are you from?

I’m in Huntington Beach. Never played in Ventura but been through many times.

I had a buddy that was a Customs Agent in Longbeach and lived in Huntington Beach. I went and visited out there about 15 or so years ago. Doesn't seem like its been that long but I guess it has. Beautiful place even if June gloom was in effect while I was there.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to paradise! :D

Oh nice! We have a few THPers down your way. Also check out events (official and unofficial). We are always playing with fellow THPers and making new friends. Would love to have ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Oh nice! We have a few THPers down your way. Also check out events (official and unofficial). We are always playing with fellow THPers and making new friends. Would love to have ya!

Thanks, I’ll look out for those! I’m always looking for some people to play with. I imagine there’s a variety of skill levels?

Hey all

Thanks, I’ll look out for those! I’m always looking for some people to play with. I imagine there’s a variety of skill levels?

Yeah for sure. All levels welcomed. This is why THP is awesome.
We just had our annual NorCal vs SoCal weekend 2 weeks ago. It’s unofficial but we usually have at least 12 people out. Go check out the thread.
This next one will be held at Palm Springs area or Inland Empire. We have a trophy!
SoCal would definitely need your help. Those hella NorCal bastards (all friends we got to make) took last two years.

Hey all,

I came across this site today while looking for driver reviews. I jumped around the forum a bit and am impressed with the variety and depth of the subjects being discussed! And the tournaments look like a blast...

Looking forward to spending some time here.

:banana:

Welcome! It's a great community to be a part of.

I’ll take a look, that sounds like a blast. Anything I can do to help win against folks who say “hella”! Haha

Welcome from northern Michigan!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Awesome. I work in HB. We'll have to get out and play some time.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Count me in. What courses do you typically play?

Back