Welcome to thp

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Count me in. What courses do you typically play?
I'm a mens club member at San Juan Hills. But local to hb, I'll usually play mile square or skylinks.

Welcome. Always good to see another SoCal hacker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a mens club member at San Juan Hills. But local to hb, I'll usually play mile square or skylinks.

I just played San Juan Hills for the first time last month. Great course, especially for the price. I haven't played a hilly course like that in some time. And the crowd was much better than on similar OC courses on the weekends.

I play Meadowlark a lot since I'm an Arcis member there and it's 5 min from my house. Easy to stop by after work and play 9 holes for free.. But a weekend round takes 5 hours.

:welcome:

I just played San Juan Hills for the first time last month. Great course, especially for the price. I haven't played a hilly course like that in some time. And the crowd was much better than on similar OC courses on the weekends.

I play Meadowlark a lot since I'm an Arcis member there and it's 5 min from my house. Easy to stop by after work and play 9 holes for free.. But a weekend round takes 5 hours.
Man I can't stand meadowlark. I used to live by warner/goldenwest and played meadowlark alot. But for such a short course, it's ssoooooooo ssloooowww. lol

Welcome to THP!

Back