How do you eat your chocolate Easter bunny?

DucatiGirl

Stoked for RWC2019
Reaction score
Handicap
My Height
One of the running jokes among my friends is that you can tell a lot about a person by how they eat their chocolate Easter bunny. So how do you do it - start with the ears, nibble the tail, chomp the toes?

Ears are the first to go, then head...continue south until no more. Quick death....just die for chocolate.

Ears first. Always. Any other way is creepy and has hidden meaning to it haha

i haven't had a chocolate easter bunny in decades. but the last time i did, it was ears first.

now, if the question is how do you eat your cadbury mini eggs (the ones with the hard shell)? the answer is one 10oz bag per sitting. once i start, i can't stop.

Ears first, like every other sane person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i haven't had a chocolate easter bunny in decades. but the last time i did, it was ears first.

now, if the question is how do you eat your cadbury mini eggs (the ones with the hard shell)? the answer is one 10oz bag per sitting. once i start, i can't stop.

It's like I wrote this post. I haven't had one in ears either, but it would be ears first. Those cadbury mini eggs are my kryptonite, I LOVE those things. I eat the candy shell off first and then let the chocolate part melt in my mouth until it's gone. I have cut sugar out of my diet, but I would kill for some of those right now.

now, if the question is how do you eat your cadbury mini eggs (the ones with the hard shell)? The answer is one 10oz bag per sitting. Once i start, i can't stop.

best candy EVER!!

but to answer original question...ears first

Dude, you could be best friends with my wife. LOL. That is the only candy she eats during this time. Also, she will not eat any other chocolate mini eggs except for the Cadbury's ones.

I personally have never had one. Didn't celebrate Easter growing up in India. My wife grew up here and she did celebrate easter and I am pretty sure she ate them growing up but now all I get are the Cadbury eggs at home .. :)

Good peeps here (peeps - see what I did there?)!

I have always snapped the neck of the Easter bunny since I was 7, after I read in Tolkien or Swiss Family Robinson or Twain or something about someone humanely snapping a rabbit’s neck.

And I allow myself one large Cadbury creme egg per spring. Any more and I’d be the size of one!

Good peeps here (peeps - see what I did there?)!

I have always snapped the neck of the Easter bunny since I was 7, after I read in Tolkien or Swiss Family Robinson or Twain or something about someone humanely snapping a rabbit’s neck.

And I allow myself one large Cadbury creme egg per spring. Any more and I’d be the size of one!

I can't eat the creme ones, I find them too sweet. I know, I'm weird. JB doesn't believe there is such a thing as "too sweet", but it's real.

I can't eat the creme ones, I find them too sweet. I know, I'm weird. JB doesn't believe there is such a thing as "too sweet", but it's real.

Again, it’s a just one thing. They’re so sweet they’re almost painful!

See, you get it. There is such a thing as too sweet. I can eat two bites of it, and then I need to take a 30 minute break before I can go back in.

Yeah I don’t do a lot of sweets so when I splurge, it’s go big hahaha

Yeah I don’t do a lot of sweets so when I splurge, it’s go big hahaha

I have a wicked sweet tooth, that's why I had to cut sugar out of my diet recently. I allow myself fruit, but that's it for sugar. Just before I decided to do this, I found myself eating 2 pop tarts and a bag of fudge covered mint oreos for dinner. I realized I had a problem and needed help haha.

I have a wicked sweet tooth, that's why I had to cut sugar out of my diet recently. I allow myself fruit, but that's it for sugar. Just before I decided to do this, I found myself eating 2 pop tarts and a bag of fudge covered mint oreos for dinner. I realized I had a problem and needed help haha.

Hi Chocoholics Anonymous!

The worst is when I bake - baking blows my skirt up, but then I’m stuck with a cake or 2 dozen cookies I have no interest in eating. I can go without sugar easily. Now chips and spicy queso, however, I do have serious issues with...

Hi Chocoholics Anonymous!

The worst is when I bake - baking blows my skirt up, but then I’m stuck with a cake or 2 dozen cookies I have no interest in eating. I can go without sugar easily. Now chips and spicy queso, however, I do have serious issues with...

Ha, I would be all over the sweets before the salty.

Chocolate has always been my weakness but since the start of the Biggest Loser competition on here i've cut out the sugars as well and have dropped just over 30 pounds in the 10 weeks it's been going on so far. Still ways to go but a good start (but i could still crush a bag of mini eggs like a champ, given the opportunity....but I won't)! I can't do moderation either. It's either all in or all out for me.

Chocolate has always been my weakness but since the start of the Biggest Loser competition on here i've cut out the sugars as well and have dropped just over 30 pounds in the 10 weeks it's been going on so far. Still ways to go but a good start (but i could still crush a bag of mini eggs like a champ, given the opportunity....but I won't)! I can't do moderation either. It's either all in or all out for me.

That's fantastic, keep up the good work! Sugar is so damn addicting, I envy salt lovers, but I am sure that's a grass is always greener situation too.

Ears were always my go to starting point. Like others, haven't had one in many years. And since Cadbury eggs were introduced into the mix, I have a huge weakness for chocolate eggs fiiled with that amazing caramel...

Ears were always my go to starting point. Like others, haven't had one in many years. And since Cadbury eggs were introduced into the mix, I have a huge weakness for chocolate eggs fiiled with that amazing caramel...

Ooooo haven’t had those!

No chocolate for me. Too much unjustifiable sugar. My go to foods are bacon and anything with lots of fat in it!

Yup. Ears first.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

at this point i'm wondering what kind of psychopath takes the bunny out of the package, flips it over and goes toes first???

I prefer my Chocolate Bunnies with a jar or Peter Pan creamy peanut butter. Ears first. Always ears first.

Caramel Cadbury's for desert of course :D

JM

So smashing it to bits after it has been in the fridge for a couple of hours is OK then..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back