DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami it is????!!!

View attachment 22625
Miami it is. Just got word at 10 this morning. Wife was happy that I got to someplace where I can still golf.
She's not the only one. Scared I was going to end up in Chicago.

View attachment 22625
Miami it is. Just got word at 10 this morning. Wife was happy that I got to someplace where I can still golf.

Wish you could've gotten to stay here but glad you're headed somewhere warm!

I honestly think I will be back quickly. I will be one of the senior people leaving the area, luckily. If there is any openings to get back, I should be one of the first to get the call.

Nice! Lots of THPer's in Florida. At least you will be able to play golf there year round, unlike Chicago.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Congrats Eddie.....I think!?! Miami beats the heck out of the other places you were talking about.

Awesome news on the new job Ed, Cant wait to come visit you, make sure you get a place that has a mother in law quarters that I can stay in for the winter :)

View attachment 22625

When are you leaving? Going away party or golf outing should be in order.

First thing I thought of when I read my notice.
Congrats Eddie.....I think!?! Miami beats the heck out of the other places you were talking about.
I believe is the best of the choices that I had. At least I hope it is.
Awesome news on the new job Ed, Cant wait to come visit you, make sure you get a place that has a mother in law quarters that I can stay in for the winter :)
I'm going as small as I can. I have to keep up two residences now. Family is staying in Texas. Kids are doing to good in school for me to take them away.

When are you leaving? Going away party or golf outing should be in order.

Don't know. There are things I need to take care of for airport access and clearances first. It will be a while. I'm guessing 6 weeks to the months. Not really sure. Actually guessing some time in January.

I'm going as small as I can. I have to keep up two residences now. Family is staying in Texas. Kids are doing to good in school for me to take them away.

I can stay in the closet, I am small :D

View attachment 22625
That's great Eddie! Sounds like it turned out as well as could be expected. And you can hopefully get back home sooner than later.

Congrats, fun place to be when you have down time.
Definitely hope so. Need to find some decent, affordable golf courses. Don't know anything about the area.

Definitely hope so. Need to find some decent, affordable golf courses. Don't know anything about the area.

Post up in the Florida thread, think we have a few down in that area.

Eddie: my contribution for tomorrow! I'll be arriving by 7:45 to miserably hit the range.

0caddf1f85bd3fff0c1df125a77d7b4d.jpg

Post up in the Florida thread, think we have a few down in that area.
I guess I need to go find that thread. Will look for it later tonight.

Eddie: my contribution for tomorrow! I'll be arriving by 7:45 to miserably hit the range.

0caddf1f85bd3fff0c1df125a77d7b4d.jpg
What the hell is this stuff? You know what, who cares. If it's as nasty as they say it could be, I little serpents bite might be what's needed. Bring it on.

Took the dogs out a few minutes ago.....it's whipping good. 25-35 with gusts to 40. Gonna to be an interesting round for sure.
I think we can control our shots and put up a couple good scores.
Breaking 90 will probably win low gross today. Going to be interesting.

Have fun out there, wind is howling, I need to go up on the ladder and hang some Christmas wreaths and I'm not too excited about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back