Super Stroke Pistol Grip

jlukes

Reaction score
Looks like some guys are putting them in play this week. I wonder when they will hit retail. I am guessing PGA show debut

Last edited by a moderator:
World Drug and Prescription website?

Spoiler
laughing-smiley-face.gif

It seems it's been said they'll never com to retail. Who knows. I like the 2.0 as it is.

Don't know if I would like it better than my 2.0 slim, but it would be nice to try it out

Saw this as well and am really excited to try it out. Wonder what type of weight its going to be?

Isn't the idea of super stroke grip the uniformity of the grip. Tapered would get into traditional grip territory.

Isn't the idea of super stroke grip the uniformity of the grip. Tapered would get into traditional grip territory.

Looking at the pictures, it looks like a mix of their flatso with a traditional pistol grip. The top half looks like a pistol grip, but the bottom half does not have any taper to it.

Looking at the pictures, it looks like a mix of their flatso with a traditional pistol grip. The top half looks like a pistol grip, but the bottom half does not have any taper to it.

It looks tapered to me, could be wrong.

Tapered at the top but levels out

Very interesting ... I'd definitely give it a whirl.

If they do come to retail, I would definitely give it a try.

Hopefully we can get our hands on them.

Tried googling the SS pistol grip without success. Can someone please post a link or image.

I got some pics but don't know if there is embargo? Can someone confirm embargo or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wanting to try the square ss grip

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back