Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

A decent running back. I'm willing to trade a wr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my lineup post this last trade. Gave up Forsett so had to slot Dexter in there, besides wanting to upgrade at RB I feel good about my team and a chance to finish strong and make the playoffs.

bceffc8f203a15a7fbda5051fc7b870c.jpg

That's a pretty strong line up.

Geez, big trade in L3. No wonder nobody wants to trade with me, ya'll making big things happen.

SSM traded Aaron Rodgers, GB QB to DUCE
SSM traded Andre Ellington, Ari RB to DUCE
SSM traded Demaryius Thomas, Den WR to DUCE
DUCE traded Todd Gurley, StL RB to SSM
DUCE traded A.J. Green, Cin WR to SSM

Lol, Seth's team just got a whole lot better. Glad I'm playing him this week...

Lol, Seth's team just got a whole lot better. Glad I'm playing him this week...

Have to be bold. Playoff spot is on the line in the home stretch.

I had two good QBs, but can't play both. Giving up Rodgers is tough, but I think Gurley will be worth it.

Sent a couple offers out in league 4.

I had two good QBs, but can't play both. Giving up Rodgers is tough, but I think Gurley will be worth it.

He will be. Just hoping Arians was truthful when he said Ellington was going to see the field more.

Didn't want to flip Gurley, and most likely out of it at 4-6, but had to try. I do think Seth got the best of this trade though.

I think you upgraded in a big way. You didn't give up that big of a point differential trading Rodgers and the two guys you got are leaps and bounds better than what you got rid of.

Non THP league standard scoring:

Was proposed ODB for Devonta Freeman

I have freeman I also have Miller, Forsett and Murray - no flex position my number 1 WR is Brandon Marshall

Thoughts?

I am going to do it.., just waiting till next week haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the second week in a row I have to start Joique Bell... so that pretty much sums up my roster in a nutshell.

Scheduled to get a beatdown by GG this week. Her team is a juggernaut, though anything can happen.

L1, if anyone needs help at WR, I can probably part with one of my guys. Ginn or Marvin Jones would be the easiest to move, but happy to talk Crabtree or Johnson, for RB help.

Scheduled to get a beatdown by GG this week. Her team is a juggernaut, though anything can happen.

L1, if anyone needs help at WR, I can probably part with one of my guys. Ginn or Marvin Jones would be the easiest to move, but happy to talk Crabtree or Johnson, for RB help.

just sent ya a pm

Whom ever sent me the offer in league 4. I can't give up another rb and generally not a fan of 2 for 1 deals where I need to drop someone.

Luck out
Hoyer out

its Hassleback time!!

Send me a proposal.

Luck out
Hoyer out

its Hassleback time!!

I'm still willing to throw you Ryan for something... let's talk turkey

My juggernauts have bye weeks today, going to be a rough week to get over .500 even though I am projected to win.

Send me a proposal.

I'm still willing to throw you Ryan for something... let's talk turkey
Its slim pickings

Starks, Blount and Maclin. 1 for the RB slot and 1 for flex.

Maclin has a great matchup in San Diego but Smith has to find him.

Blount is the go to guy in NE right now. Not sure how Buffalo's D is against the run.

Starks is who I just traded for and should see some good touches against the Vikings.

I also have to throw Langford in the iffy category if Forte is coming back. They'll split time and I don't think that bodes well for either

I am just miserable in L6... Left Cousins on the bench last week

Some guys, you just like to have on your team. Delaney Walker is that guy for me.

Didn't like the idea of starting McCluster last night but didn't really have a choice. Put in a waiver claim on Theo Riddick on Wednesday but it didn't clear until this morning......if I knew I was going to get him then I would've played him instead of Dexter. Oh well, McCluster gets hurt and pulls in 4 less than projected...could be worse I suppose.

13.5 from Robinson...nice start to the week. Still a mess at flex

Struggling over Kamar Aiken or Nate Washington in my flex spot... thinking Aiken is the better play this week.

I am just miserable in L6... Left Cousins on the bench last week

With less than 5 minutes until game time I switched Palmer for Cousins and played Cousins. Palmer ended up putting up 20, but Cousins put up 28 so it was the right GM move. I struggled big time with that though, because it's hard to ever sit your starting QB, but that match-up was way too favorable for Cousins.

Those GM moves seem to make or break a season, and when you make the wrong move it's like a punch in the gut. I totally understand!

Back