GolfLivesMatter

Reaction score
Handicap
Newbie here to THP.

I SO enjoy reading about fixing swings and reading about other golfer's issues.....and ALL the folks who pitch-in to help on THP. Every question brings back memories, both short and long-term, about struggles with the golf swing. I, along with my wife....who shoots par from the men's blue tees (she actually qualified for the LPGA at one time), read these posts and LOVE the fact that folks are working on their swings vs. talking about buying new clubs. Neither of us last long in equipment forum...everyone gets mad...LOL!

We both see golf as equal to learning the piano or guitar...it's an iterative process that requires patience.

Newbie here to THP.

I SO enjoy reading about fixing swings and reading about other golfer's issues.....and ALL the folks who pitch-in to help on THP. Every question brings back memories, both short and long-term, about struggles with the golf swing. I, along with my wife....who shoots par from the men's blue tees (she actually qualified for the LPGA at one time), read these posts and LOVE the fact that folks are working on their swings vs. talking about buying new clubs. Neither of us last long in equipment forum...everyone gets mad...LOL!

We both see golf as equal to learning the piano or guitar...it's an iterative process that requires patience.

Think there are actually a lot of us here who play golf and guitar =). My wife will only play putt putt, but she's really good at it.

Glad you are enjoying your time on THP. It is certainly a special place!

Newbie here to THP.

Welcome to THP and if you truly enjoy it, join the Albatross Club. It's a great cause and opens you up to all the contests/awesomeness that is THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP....you'll luv it here as will your wife.

Welcome to THP!

Many welcomes! Happy you found us!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Glad you're enjoying it! I also completely agree, we're all here to just enjoy conversations about all things golf. This is a fantastic place for that! Thank you for jumping in and creating some new threads to get conversation rolling, well down.

Welcome, and we're glad to have you here!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

If you stick around a little while you'll see this forum is different, and you'll be here for the long haul.

Welcome!

Glad you're enjoying it! I also completely agree, we're all here to just enjoy conversations about all things golf. This is a fantastic place for that! Thank you for jumping in and creating some new threads to get conversation rolling, well down.

Thanks. It's like a giant 12 step program to know you're not alone with troubles with golf!

Thanks. It's like a giant 12 step program to know you're not alone with troubles with golf!

You are definitely not alone my man. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? Haha!

Welcome to THP! You won't find a nicer group of people on the interwebs.
If you like it here consider joining the Albatross Club. It's for a great cause.

Welcome to THP! You won't find a nicer group of people on the interwebs.
If you like it here consider joining the Albatross Club. It's for a great cause.

It also opens up a ton of opportunities for contest, product testing, and some events that are completely free like the ShaftUp events and the Grandaddy.

It also opens up a ton of opportunities for contest, product testing, and some events that are completely free like the ShaftUp events and the Grandaddy.

I'm seeing all these things and trying to get acclimated. And "yes" to your prior post about the first step is admitting you have a problem! LOL!

I'm seeing all these things and trying to get acclimated. And "yes" to your prior post about the first step is admitting you have a problem! LOL!

Again, welcome to forum and I see that you're also a full fledged Albatross Club Member! Fantastic and thanks for your contribution (both to the club and the forum). As you can already tell, you're going to love this place. It's my favorite spot on the internet. So many good people and JB and GolferGal do such an amazing job of giving back to this community. You'll start to get to know everyone pretty quickly. We've got swing gurus, clubmakers, golf pros, course workers, and (of course) a ton of sticks (and hacks).

Hopefully, if the wind blows just right and the stars align we'll end up on the same tee box one day. You're in SoCal and there's quite a few pf us AZ peeps. Crazier things have happened, eh?

Again, welcome to forum and I see that you're also a full fledged Albatross Club Member! Fantastic and thanks for your contribution (both to the club and the forum). As you can already tell, you're going to love this place. It's my favorite spot on the internet. So many good people and JB and GolferGal do such an amazing job of giving back to this community. You'll start to get to know everyone pretty quickly. We've got swing gurus, clubmakers, golf pros, course workers, and (of course) a ton of sticks (and hacks).

Hopefully, if the wind blows just right and the stars align we'll end up on the same tee box one day. You're in SoCal and there's quite a few pf us AZ peeps. Crazier things have happened, eh?

When I think I'm playing well I head to PGA West Stadium or Nicklaus course as a reminder I'm not really playing that well! LOL! Lots of great courses in AZ!

Back