THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

well, now I want to be there, we should move the borders a bit further north
You're a NYer in my book. #closestborder

So cool to see another one announced, I'm gonna back NY/NJ, you boys got this!

I love you guys, but there is a limit to my niceness

This thread made me throw a few clubs in the trunk before work. It's warm enough to hit the driving range today...

This will be an incredible event, and with so many great THPers on both sides, it will be a good one.

I live about 40 miles from either region yet am not eligible. I'll be here to follow along though

Marty, you can start having your mail sent to my place. It works for the IRS, so it should be just fine for this.

Marty, you can start having your mail sent to my place. It works for the IRS, so it should be just fine for this.

I like you a lot Rob, but I will be playing for NY/NJ.

I can't wait to see you again, and I'll buy you a few drinks once we beat you

I like you a lot Rob, but I will be playing for NY/NJ.

I can't wait to see you again, and I'll buy you a few drinks once we beat you

And I thought you were a nice guy

Damn looks like I'm playing for NE now...
Immediately after posting it, I thought to myself, "MA is only 20 mins east of Albany.…"

A battle for supremacy in the North East! I'm liking the way these are taking shape.

He already ships clubs to my house. #calledit

Close yet so far away

Glad to see another event

Oh how much I dislike the Boston accent and NE sports. Supporting NY/NJ in this one.

Close yet so far away

Glad to see another event
I think you established your NY residency when you planted your 3 wood in the driving range tree at Bethpage.

This is awesome! Glad we have a rivalry of our own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great news for my Northern THPers. Should be an awesome event. I'm pulling for my NY/NJ brothers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back