Geo_Morgz92

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Guys! I'm new to this cool forum, lot's of great conversation on here by the looks of things. I know this is probably an American dominated forum, any room for a Welshman in this illustrious group? :banana:

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP! Lots of good stuff here to help you get your scores lower.

Welcome!!

Hi Guys! I'm new to this cool forum, lot's of great conversation on here by the looks of things. I know this is probably an American dominated forum, any room for a Welshman in this illustrious group? :banana:

Welcome. We are equal opportunity hackers so we have people from all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

WOW! Overwhelmed by the welcome folks! Thank you, hopefully will be able to chart my progress in this unique and sometimes trialling sport. Really interesting looking at all your golf bags and how way behind I am, really need to look into a new hybrid, sand wedge and putter.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard! There is absolutely room for you. Juno right in and check out some of the awesomeness that is going on.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Wrlcome

Welcome to thp

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Clwwpplyynnppaarrn!

Isn't that how you spell "Welcome!" in Welsh? (I can safely joke about that since I'm of Welsh descent.)

I extend to you the invitation to join us in the "Breaking 100" thread. We are a high-scoring yet hopeful band of merry pranksters there.

Welcome to THP!!!

Hahaha! Croeso is Welsh for welcome :) but a good attempt none the less!

Dwi'n meddwl bod THP bendigedig!

Back