Contest: Win a Custom Super Stroke CounterCore Grip

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Super Stroke CounterCore is something that might benefit a lot of golfers and while we know it adds counter balancing to the grip, we wanted to know why, how and how much. While at Super Stroke HQ in Michigan, we sat down with them and asked for a breakdown of the product.

[video=youtube;fHZKNo_-uHA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHZKNo_-uHA[/video]

Contest
We are giving away a custom Super Stroke CounterCore grip with the THP Logo right on it. We have them in each of the sizes they are available in.

28828004_10155559148716242_4847604266514414258_o-S.jpg

How To Enter
Entering is super easy and done in 3 steps.

1. Watch the short video above with the President of Super Stroke explaining what CounterCore is and does.
2. Post in this thread which size is right for you and which CounterCore weight is perfect.
3. Sit back and see if you win your choice in a few days.

That is it.

Rules
One entry per person
Entries must be received by 3/30/18

Good luck everybody.

Out of the base grips available with CounterCore, the 2.0 with a 25 gram weight would likely be my best fit.

I'd love to try a 2.0 with a 75g weight

CounterCore Mid-slim 2.0 50gm weight

3.0 with 50 grams sounds awesome.

3.0 with 50g sounds like the ideal grip for my swing

Contest: Win a Custom Super Stroke CounterCore Grip

CounterCore 2.0 50g weight

Last edited:
3.0 with a 50 gram weight! Thanks!!

I'd like to try the 2.0 with a 75g weight. Thanks for the opportunity, as always!

Check out the video scarnici, that one is not listed.

I see it now. Post will be updated. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would try the CounterCore Mid-Slim 2.0 with a 50gm weight. Thx

I play the midslim 2.0 with 25g weight. I find more weight does equal better path like he said in the video. Too much takes away touch for me so I ended up with the 25g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just installed one of these on my putter. I can feel the difference immediately!

The Counter Core Pistol GTR 1.0 with 75g weight would be perfect for my Red 7! Thanks Superstroke and THP!

The Counter Core Pistol GTR 1.0 with 75g weight would be perfect for my Red 7! Thanks Superstroke and THP!

Make sure you watch the video in full for a spot in the contest. Only specific grips are available.

Used SS for about 5 years, love the grips. I would probably go 2.0 with a 50 gram weight.

2.0 with a 50g weight

Awesome prize. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Counter core 50g 2.0 slim

Interesting concept though. Thanks for the opportunity THP. Love the logo on the side

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
3.0 with a 50g. Thanks for the contest.

Definitely 3.0 with a 50g

Thanks for the opportunity. I need custom THP swag something fierce!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Make sure you watch the video in full for a spot in the contest. Only specific grips are available.

My bad, Slim 1.0 with 75g would still look good on the Red 7...

Back