Signup Details - 2016 THP Club Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2016 Club Clash is coming and today THP is announcing the full details and signup information. 54 holes at one of the finest golf resorts in the country. FlightScope testing for hours on the range as well as contests, prizes and more. No longer will you have to be told what the best is, be a part of the new gold standard of club ranking, where regular golfers of all skill levels tell the world what is the best with on course testing as well as sophisticated range testing using 3D doppler radar tracking performance.

All of the details for this awesome event can be found right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...d-Standard-In-Club-Testing-Sponsored-By-Epoch

How To Signup
Signup is open for one hour 2pm EST on 12/1/15 (3pm EST it closes)
Signup is open 12/1 and 12/2 for that one hour period
Each night at 7pm EST we will randomly select golfers that signed up for this event in each of the skill level sections.
Send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
Include this info (all must be included to qualify)
Your full name
Your forum screen name
Your home address
Your handicap
Your swing speed

Rules
6 golfers from each section will be needed for Club Clash
Low (6 or less), Low/Mid (7-12), Mid (13-18) & High (over 18)
Each night 3 golfers from each section will be announced
RH only - It's not something we wanted, but due to equipment supply, it has to be.
Mobile Posting - You must have the ability to post on THP from the golf course and be willing to do it
You will NOT be bringing your own driver with you, but you may end up leaving with one.
This event is for golfers only.
A $100 non-refundable deposit will be due at signup if your is name randomly selected.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Sit back and join us at 7pm EST to see if you are selected to be a part of the first ever THP Club Clash.
If you do not get selected the first day, THP will repeat this again the next day at 2pm EST for another 12 people. You will not need to signup again if you are not selected on day 1.

Last edited:
Lets do this! !

Guaranteed to be an unbelievable time for those involved. Great way to kick off 2016!

Boom. Cant wait for this one. Good luck to everyone that enters.

So ready for this.

The dates for this fall on my Birthday... Oh my maybe my birthday present to myself if I get in.

I hope those who get picked for this have the best time ever. Good luck guys on making the cut.

The dates for this fall on my Birthday... Oh my maybe my birthday present to myself if I get in.
Tough to beat that gift...good luck

No chance that I can enter tomorrow due to a work meeting but there is always hope that I can try Wednesday. Good luck to all that enter to get into this sure to be amazing event.

No chance that I can enter tomorrow due to a work meeting but there is always hope that I can try Wednesday. Good luck to all that enter to get into this sure to be amazing event.

Auto email

It's almost time!

Good luck to all those that enter. This is gonna be a good one me thinks!

JM

Good luck to everyone!

Lets see how much sleep I get tonight.

I get my ablation for my back in December, so I will be good to go until June or July. I am going to be trying to get into this one for sure, of course that is assuming that regular flex shafts will be available. Good luck everyone who enters.

This should fill up fast

Ok, I'm in...just let me know if I have to hand out waters.

I get my ablation for my back in December, so I will be good to go until June or July. I am going to be trying to get into this one for sure, of course that is assuming that regular flex shafts will be available. Good luck everyone who enters.

We are hopeful of having both shafts, but remember that does not change things. That would be more about finding the right driver for you, where as this will be about putting together data based on everybody swinging the same club. There is no question that we will have both for a number of things, to make sure that the data is all perfect for people.

The closer the signup for this one got, the more real it seemed. Can't wait until to tomorrow. 3 spots for up for grabs (for my index) the competition will be plentiful I'm sure.

Work free time right around 2 tomorrow, would be foolish to not throw my name in!

I knew I should have stuck with playing golf right handed. :banghead:

So I will certainly not be in this event, I will be there in spirit.

U will LOVE the xxio

my alarm is set for 1:45 pm !!!

ps I work nights, that is why my alarm is set...lol

Man so wish this was in the cards, but my first client as a PM will be going up in April. Definitely going to be one event for the ages bringing tons of hands on testing data!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back