Contest - Do You Choose Red or Black Friday?

Ive read the interview and website but being the dummy i am about shafts can any one help me and tell me which one would be the closest to a Daimana D+ whiteboard? Thanks

Last edited:
Im in!

Keep those entries coming.

Ive read the interview and website but being the dummy i am about shafts can any one help me and tell me which one would be the closest to a Daimana D+ whaitboard? Thanks

The c-type is going to be the lowest spinning/launching of the three, so that will make it most similar to the whiteboard.

After reading everything I could find about these three profiles, I'm still a little unsure of which would actually be best for me. I think I can eliminate "C", as I don't think my swing is strong enough for it. I don't think I've ever swung a counterbalanced shaft in a driver, but, I have in an iron and didn't like the feel. So, perhaps, I should eliminate "B". So, it sounds like "A" is a winner, and I think I'll go for a Red Friday. Due to my age and ever slowing swing speed, I'm tempted to try it in an A-50, but, the torque of 4.6 kind of scares me. Oh, heck, I'm going for it. There, that wasn't hard. Now to get those entries in.

Got my entry in.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Spent some time reading both the rules for the contest and then the Matrix website with all the info and finally made my choice and sent my entry in along with all of the extra chances as well

Many thanks to THP and Matrix for the chances to win

Entry in. Thanks for the opportunity!

Awesome contest! Thank you!

Awesome! Got my entries in!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm in and I think I did it right.

You did sir.

I'm in and I think I did it right.

I had the same thought when I sent mine. Wouldn't be the first time I messed up a THP contest

Did quite a bit reading up on these shafts today. Sounds like a definite winner across all setups.

Time to send in my entry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom! All entries completed this is an awesome contest!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in, too! Thanks THP and Matrix for this opportunity!

For quick reference....

Such a cool contest!!!

Am I clueless or is there no difference between red and black other than color?

Edit: Nevermind. I saw the answer to my question. Guess I should read and comprehend better.

Last edited:
Cant wait to hear what the winners think of their shaft.

Entry and all bonuses submitted!

I'm in! Thanks for holding the contest THP and Matrix!

Back