JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't run, but Saucony coming out with Dunkin Donuts shoes are awesome.

DZTuAtbVAAA74Xw.jpg

DZTuAtbVQAA1bcI.jpg

I'd rock those without hesitation

I don't run, but Saucony coming out with Dunkin Donuts shoes are awesome.

DZTuAtbVAAA74Xw.jpg

DZTuAtbVQAA1bcI.jpg

@USTMamiya - Danny, make sure Lindsay sees these. :)

Dunkin Donuts - Yes, Coffee - No, Those Shoes - NOOOOO

Those are pretty sweet, I would definitely wear them.

I would rock those, Saucony fit me best as well... ponder time

If there could be some way like Pizza Hut you could have an app or a gift card in them, even sweeter.
America Runs on Dunkin!

No pun intended?! :D

You have to take advantage of the situation. I'm glad I checked out the thread, I almost glazed over it.

You have to take advantage of the situation. I'm glad I checked out the thread, I almost glazed over it ��*♂️.

Very good thing! You should try and sprinkle a few new threads into your routine from time to time!

Very good thing! You should try and sprinkle a few new threads into your routine from time to time!
I really knead to keep up on the posts here..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie, I had to go look that one up! I'm a little Old Fashion when it comes to donuts.
Well I would dEclair myself a bit of a donut connoisseur.

I'd rock those without hesitation

Agreed. And to add some inception to it I would probably get my morning donut all over them for added cool factor.

Well I would dEclair myself a bit of a donut connoisseur.

Man we really got sidetracked from the shoes and started going down the donut hole.

Not gonna lie, I had to go look that one up! I'm a little Old Fashion when it comes to donuts.
Don't be so hard on yourself, but I could be a bit cruller and make an observation that I think we are all a little too familiar with donuts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wonder if this will be a trend. Pizza Hut shoes now Dunkin’ Donuts. What’s next, Wendy’s Sandals?

Don't be so hard on yourself, but I could be a bit cruller and make an observation that I think we are all a little too familiar with donuts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong, I would rock these shoes but the thought of running just makes me want to bear claw back to my bed.

Those are hilarious and they make a great shoe.

Those are really well done

"America Runs On Dunkin"......coffee, donuts and shoes!

Don't get me wrong, I would rock these shoes but the thought of running just makes me want to bear claw back to my bed.
Or give yourself a Colombian Bowtie. Lol

Edit* can't spell Colombian correctly. Lol

Back