Made a purchase and didn't think it all the way through (bio cell+ vs F7 issues)

golfdawg

Reaction score
Handicap
Saw a Red Tie X-Stiff 3 wood shaft with Myfly8, so i figured i would try it in my new F7 3-4 Wood. Well of course when it came in today i realized it was made for a BioCell+ 3 wood, that was 12-15 degree, as opposed to the 13-16 F7. I am guessing i need a new adapter in order to use it with the F7 correct.

I could be wrong, but it might still work. I don't think the loft of the club is determined by the # on the sleeve. The head has to play a part in starting that.

I could be wrong, but it might still work. I don't think the loft of the club is determined by the # on the sleeve. The head has to play a part in starting that.

was wondering something along those lines.

I am sure someone will chime in that knows for sure but if not, you could call a local pro shop or Cobra and ask them!

Saw a Red Tie X-Stiff 3 wood shaft with Myfly8, so i figured i would try it in my new F7 3-4 Wood. Well of course when it came in today i realized it was made for a BioCell+ 3 wood, that was 12-15 degree, as opposed to the 13-16 F7. I am guessing i need a new adapter in order to use it with the F7 correct.

The myFly8 adapters are interchangeable between heads, it's just up to you to do the math between the head and loft printed on the adapter to arrive at the correct loft setting.

They will work for each other. Cobra used to have a conversion manual somewhere online.... Ill try and look for it

They're the same thing, just think of the numbers as being +1, +2, -1, etc

Back