The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't sleep and need to get up in 4 hours. No Bueno.

Gotta have the super floodlights so you can see the deer way off and get lined up properly. My Office Managers son spent a week in Georgia deer hunting and only shot at and missed one, but totaled his truck on a 14 point 2 miles from his house in Florida.

I see those super brights more on the little cars with the stupid mufflers around Lakeland, the rednecks around here have more pride in their trucks to put the purple looking brights on their country cadillac.

Oh man do I agree. Those super insane HIDs are epidemic with all the 'bros' around here.

If you need the power of the sun radiating from your truck in order to see where you're going you shouldn't be driving.

I hate that every year when we get our first snowfall people act like they have never seen it before and forget how to drive in it. Driving to fast, driving to close. I swear there are more accidents during the first snowfall than the rest of winter.

I bet Puttin4Bird is to blame.

Radio no works and 8+ hrs in the truck today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have Pandora on your cell? It's better than nothing.

Sounds like a job for Pandora or I Heart Radio. Or Amazon Prime Music if you have that.

I do and I typically can run it through the radio, the frustrating part is it should be under warranty but nobody cares cause they ain't gotta deal with it, plus the truck makes no money in the shop

The highway here was closed all day from Winnipeg west..... a pretty big deal... especially when 2 hours west of Winnipeg there is not a trace of snow anywhere.

Supposedly took a supplier 54 minutes to drive 4 kms yesterday.... thats brutal.

Took cat to be groomed, only to find out she needs an updated rabies shot first at the vet before they will take her in... What should have taken 5 minutes to drop her off has now become a 1/2 day project... Ugh

when you just had to pay student loans/credit card bill for the month and Callaway pre owned has to put up a couple amazing deals. Might have to be pb &J for dinner the next 2 weeks.

Customer rejects part for being out of tolerance...yet there is no tolerance on the drawing.

WTF.
Did you ask them which default drawing mode they were using?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Passed out last night after having given blood in the afternoon...I was fine for 6 hours and then lights out. I busted one of the bathroom doors in the apartment on the way down too.

Ugh. Well I guess I'm not donating again lol. Crazy because I've done it before several times, and I was taking extra care to rehydrate too.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Passed out last night after having given blood in the afternoon...I was fine for 6 hours and then lights out. I busted one of the bathroom doors in the apartment on the way down too.

Ugh. Well I guess I'm not donating again lol. Crazy because I've done it before several times, and I was taking extra care to rehydrate too.

Dang. Hope you're alright. Just tell management it's normal wear and tear. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dang. Hope you're alright. Just tell management it's normal wear and tear. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Hahaha yeah I don't think that will fly unfortunately! I'm alright, but definitely still feeling a touch lightheaded.

Getting laid off. Just received my reassignment location this morning.
Now to go over to the happy thread.

Plus side: girlfriend is currently not allowing me to do much so I'm getting waitress service while I work from home. I could get used to this hahaha

Been dealing with health issues lately. Had a leg infection that wouldn't go away. I've been diagnosed with Lupedema and have to incur some heavy medical bills for treatment. My wonderful insurance is paying most but eating through most of my savings in a few weeks of out of pocket is killing me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that bro! Take care of that leg and get better - you'll be back chutting before you know it!

Sorry to hear that bro! Take care of that leg and get better - you'll be back chutting before you know it!
Thank you sir, hopefully I will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Friday afternoon. 2 nights without sleep. Stressed out. Angry. Tons of work piled on me (can't do my job because we haven't received a go-ahead on a project with a ridiculously short deadline).

This day needs to end quickly.

Really need to start looking for a different job. The working for family dynamic is really taking its toll on me and my relationships with the rest of the family. Due to work our family fights so much because it is hard to separate boss from parents. Not to mention the food industry/customer service is just not the field for me. A couple issues is I went straight from high school to working 50 hours a week so I never went to college so getting a good job could be difficult. Another issue is with my divorce money is already tight for me with owning a house and 2 cars and other debt. So it isn't exactly realistic to leave this job which pays me well for a job that I will start with a lot less pay due to I just can't afford it. It is honestly something that keeps me up at night because I just don't know where I am going in my life. I'm only 25 so I still have time to do something with my life just don't know where to start.

Really need to start looking for a different job. The working for family dynamic is really taking its toll on me and my relationships with the rest of the family. Due to work our family fights so much because it is hard to separate boss from parents. Not to mention the food industry/customer service is just not the field for me. A couple issues is I went straight from high school to working 50 hours a week so I never went to college so getting a good job could be difficult. Another issue is with my divorce money is already tight for me with owning a house and 2 cars and other debt. So it isn't exactly realistic to leave this job which pays me well for a job that I will start with a lot less pay due to I just can't afford it. It is honestly something that keeps me up at night because I just don't know where I am going in my life. I'm only 25 so I still have time to do something with my life just don't know where to start.

Not an easy situation at all man. Any chance things will improve or you can help them to improve in the existing environment?

I went from high school to Marine Corps to my current job and I've been there 15 years now. I have no education, paid well, so I have the same fear if I ever needed to branch out and what would be available with my education.

Not an easy situation at all man. Any chance things will improve or you can help them to improve in the existing environment?

I went from high school to Marine Corps to my current job and I've been there 15 years now. I have no education, paid well, so I have the same fear if I ever needed to branch out and what would be available with my education.
Could they improve? Possibly. We have been having this issue for a while now. It can get bad enough to where it gets to the point where me and my dad will get so frustrated with each other that we won't talk to each other for the rest of the day. It kills me honestly. Some days are good but it is hard when it feels like your dad is choosing the business over you and that is where you have to separate family from business and realize why he is making certain decisions but it is not easy at all.

Right now I am almost having more bills coming in than money I make monthly. That is such a big issue and why I stay when I know the family will be better if I find a new job

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back