Maxfli SoftFli Matte Golf Balls

rozo22

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking through the Dick's Golf-a-thon mailer, I noticed that they have the Maxfli Softfli Matte balls on sale 3 for $30. I like the matte colors, but haven't bought any since I am not sure that I'd want to play with them all the time. 3 for $30 seems like a pretty good deal and from what I can tell they are comparable to the WS Duo Optix, just not quite as low compression.

Have you gamed them? What do you think? I think I am going to pick them up, price is right to either play with or let my kids have.

Looking through the Dick's Golf-a-thon mailer, I noticed that they have the Maxfli Softfli Matte balls on sale 3 for $30. I like the matte colors, but haven't bought any since I am not sure that I'd want to play with them all the time. 3 for $30 seems like a pretty good deal and from what I can tell they are comparable to the WS Duo Optix, just not quite as low compression.

Have you gamed them? What do you think? I think I am going to pick them up, price is right to either play with or let my kids have.

I haven't played those specifically but have played the 3/$30 Slazenger soft distance balls and found them to be very decent.

I mean decent in terms of distance balls. Not exactly high spin ProV1-esque, however

The original Softfli is my ball of choice. Love them.
I'll be buying some of these.
I know they aren't going to stop on a dime so I adjust and play for some rollout. I have had wedge shots check about 1-2 ft from where they landed.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

My one and only ace has come with a SoftFli. Great ball for the price, and comparable to the Duo as far as feel and performance.

The original covers would discolor pretty easily in my experience, so I'll be curious to see how the new matte finishes hold up.

3 dozen for $30? If so that sounds like a great deal to have around on the colder rounds!

$10/doz and easy to see? I picked up 3 boxes just because.

Back