THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Must be nice to have four Super Bowl trophies.

Wait…

5a063dbad5de1322e09edfdfd4d9b4ab.jpg

e5257a9843ebcca3e793ddc2a873eada.jpg

California says hi

It turned out that both those guys are class a scumbags.
Lol I'm not sure anyone thought they were fantastic people. Quality conversation tho

You dont have to be torn. You can play in it for one of the sides.
Oh no doubt, I'd definitely go NY I was more or less talking about a little trash talk and which way I'd send it

Welker being a born loser, and some carnival catch off a helmet kept us from matching that last picture. But we're not done yet.

Too much sports banter already for me. I'll be back when we start arguing about food.

I'll make the date work. I would even drink a case of genese cream ale to get in
Dedication there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

New England and it's not even an argument. Manhattan sucks, like most things in NY lol expect for the part of the team that will be representing NY/NJ

Hopefully one of the formats will be modified Pinehurst, love that format so much!

Didn't know NJ had it's own clam chowder but anything with bacon has my vote.

[h=3]New Jersey clam chowder[/h] Its primary ingredients are bacon, onion, chowder clams, potatoes, pepper, celery powder, parsley, old bay seasoning, asparagus, light cream, and sliced tomatoes.

We can lock this thread up now. We win. #GarbagePlate #MicDrop
edf1023256b6947da93bbca8d9f3cbc0.jpg

Hopefully one of the formats will be modified Pinehurst, love that format so much!
Modified Pinehurst is AWESOME. I'd be all for that.

Hopefully everybody in the thread throwing out trophy pictures and food pictures will sign up for the Albatross Club to help a great charity and attempt to join in on the fun. When the dust settles, and all is revealed, #THPRegionalRivalry will be something that is remembered for a long time.

Thought this was the "what are you eating right now" thread. Maybe we should rename it? :angel:

Hopefully everybody in the thread throwing out trophy pictures and food pictures will sign up for the Albatross Club to help a great charity and attempt to join in on the fun. When the dust settles, and all is revealed, #THPRegionalRivalry will be something that is remembered for a long time.
This is probably way off topic and not for this thread, but is there any way to tell if a THPer is an albatross club member in tapatalk?

You and I have never been on a team together....just saying.

Same here. Really hoping for a summer or early fall date.

So true. This must happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can lock this thread up now. We win. #GarbagePlate #MicDrop
edf1023256b6947da93bbca8d9f3cbc0.jpg

That might be pushing me closer to the MA side. That looks like...garbage conveniently. Go back to pizza, wings, and deli sandwiches. no need to try to prove anything other than those.

This is probably way off topic and not for this thread, but is there any way to tell if a THPer is an albatross club member in tapatalk?

I honestly dont know. Looking in web view would give you that ability, but I dont think Tapatalk has any of the HOF tags or AC tag. Happy to answer the question for you via PM if you are looking for the info though.

THP Regional Rivalry - New York and New Jersey vs New England

THP Regional Rivalry - New York and New Jersey vs New England

I honestly dont know. Looking in web view would give you that ability, but I dont think Tapatalk has any of the HOF tags or AC tag. Happy to answer the question for you via PM if you are looking for the info though.
No worries. I'll be home on the PC soon enough to find out what I need.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of food pictures, nonsensical sports talk, and thinking of how bad New England is going DOWN.

Back