European Soccer 2015/2016

It's not often I'm proud of the conduct of England football fans, but yesterday they were exemplary. A true credit to the game.
Not often that Wembley will sing the French national anthem in unison.

That was cool thanks for posting

Not often that Wembley will sing the French national anthem in unison.

To be fair, I don't think too many joined with with the French anthem. It's ok putting the words up on the screen, but unless you speak French, it ain't gonna make a lot of difference LOL.

To be fair, I don't think too many joined with with the French anthem. It's ok putting the words up on the screen, but unless you speak French, it ain't gonna make a lot of difference LOL.
Maybe not the entire stadium, but pretty cool nonetheless

Wayne Rooney(ill), Anthony Martial(Ankle), and Marouane Fellaini(foot) all ruled out, James Wilson not fit to play an entire 90 minutes...Man U has no Strikers tomorrow

Wayne Rooney(ill), Anthony Martial(Ankle), and Marouane Fellaini(foot) all ruled out, James Wilson not fit to play an entire 90 minutes...Man U has no Strikers tomorrow

not much different than we're used to this year. will be interesting to see what he does. I think he pushes Mata further up and plays almost a 3-4-3 but with no real striker.

I'm more shocked to read that Utd has had strikers this year

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on USA Network (on Saturdays) and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, November 21

Watford vs. Manchester United, 7:45am, NBCSN
Chelsea vs. Norwich, 10am, NBCSN
West Brom vs. Arsenal, 10am, USA
Everton vs. Aston Villa, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Newcastle vs. Leicester, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Southampton vs. Stoke, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Swansea vs. Bournemouth, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Manchester City vs. Liverpool, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, November 22
Spurs vs. West Ham, 11am, NBCSN

Monday, November 23

Crystal Palace vs. Sunderland, 3pm, NBCSN Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

Memphis!!!

Have to watch Stoke on the Live Extra app on my iPad not ideal but what can ya do

Coquelin goes out with a knock. Awesome. Now we are all going to be blessed with the deliberate pace of Arteta.

Bojan puts Stoke up early in the first half

Özil to Giroud is a fun combination.

Özil to Giroud is a fun combination.

I'm not going to lie, I never thought their style of play would work in the premier league, but they have had quite the success.

And Arteta commits a foul in the midfield and then fails to mark on the ensuing freekick. Baggies level

Freaking Mikel Arteta. Own goal.

Arteta limped off early in the second half

Everton putting it to Villa, ouch

Such a typical Arsenal game. Typifies the last 12 years under Wenger

Arsenal started the day level on points at the top. Are going to finish the day in 4th.

Such a typical Wenger day

Stoke get a hard fought win after a great goal from Bojan early on... Top half of the table after a tough start

Hanging out, watching Barça vs Real today. I'm out of the loop entirely. What are the odds on this match?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back