Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

You have 8 guys going to my 3, could definitely cut into my lead. Jenner already putting up points. He's been a nice surprise for Columbus this year.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
And just like that you've already knocked 20 points off the lead.
I just got home and checked out the score. Total butt hurt. Ouch.

Tomorrow is the only day I have a more guys going than you but I don't think I'm making a come back.

Darren McCarty was still one of my all time favs.

I was a probert fan. I should add there is a bunch of teams I would like to see win a cup soon and respect how they were built.

Probert I think he is Marty's favorite player of all time

I was a probert fan. I should add there is a bunch of teams I would like to see win a cup soon and respect how they were built.
Did they ever play together?
McCarty at least finished with the flames. They're one of your teams I think.

How about Tony Twist and Mike Peluso

For
Avalanche
Blue Jackets
Sharks
Flames

Against
Leafs
Habs
Wings
Oilers
Sens
Canucks
Any team that has a Sutter involved
Because of you two clowns Crapitals and Sabers.

There's a lot of letdown on that list. Why the Sharks? A question I ask every time I go to SAP Center. Although Burns and Pavelski are pretty excellent.

Rob Ray was no slouch either
He's a riot, actually played a few beer league games against him and some scramble golf tournaments.

He's a riot, actually played a few beer league games against him and some scramble golf tournaments.

Damn dude that's awesome

Damn dude that's awesome
Only played a couple games because I realized I was completely out of my league :). Some seriously good hockey. Peca, Kevyn Adams, McKee, Grant Ledyard, Darryl Shannon and one of the Burridges used to play in it just to name a few.

Only played a couple games because I realized I was completely out of my league :). Some seriously good hockey. Peca, Kevyn Adams, McKee, Grant Ledyard, Darryl Shannon and one of the Burridges used to play in it just to name a few.

Wow that's quite a list... Many of us would feel out of that league

You know you like the Sabres :). Figured Detroit had to be on the "against list if you're a true Avs fan.

Don't worry, it can change tomorrow :)

Wow that's quite a list... Many of us would feel out of that league
A buddy of mine that played D1 college hockey said "you'll be fine"...what a jerk :)

A buddy of mine that played D1 college hockey said "you'll be fine"...what a jerk :)

Haha yeah I would have some stern words for that dude

And just like that you've already knocked 20 points off the lead.

Lead is down to 40 now, not liking this. Scrap's team has already knocked off 30+ points.

Lead is down to 40 now, not liking this. Scrap's team has already knocked off 30+ points.

Uh oh...

He has Klingberg that dude can play. Finally got to see him play last night

I don't see what the problem is. Finished at the gym hit refresh and I'm enjoying what I'm seeing out of my team.

Only 26 back now. I don't think I have much of a chance. Go you lousy sack of puckers.

Only 26 back now. I don't think I have much of a chance. Go you lousy sack of puckers.

Stop with this reverse psychology BS! I see an epic comeback in the making. 65 points from 8 guys and that was with a couple not doing much. Hall is a beast this year. Did the Oilers getting McSavior light a fire under him or what?

Anyone have any interest in Krejci shoot me an offer. 100 fantasy points already. Would like a guy with a C,RW or C,LW eligible with at least 85-90 points.

Who is Cement Heads? Can't seem to get a jump on them this week

Stop with this reverse psychology BS! I see an epic comeback in the making. 65 points from 8 guys and that was with a couple not doing much. Hall is a beast this year. Did the Oilers getting McSavior light a fire under him or what?

McSavior rubbed his hands on his stick.:bulgy-eyes:

McSavior rubbed his hands on his stick.:bulgy-eyes:

Lead is back up to about 60 so I'm feeling a little more confident now so I was thinking this for week 2.

6946590012669b89e8066f6fa35ae1dc7f90f18524ef5ade9b365812ac8c87ab.jpg

Back