Odyssey Putters Thread

You knew they sell those separately, right?

I do. The upside of some cool Callaway cloting and other swag is a bonus though.

I tend to be a bit slow on the draw for the covers unfortunately as well.

I do. The upside of some cool Callaway cloting and other swag is a bonus though.

I tend to be a bit slow on the draw for the covers unfortunately as well.
Well the ones in Team Callaway are random, but have been great imo. Hopefully that continues. Also lies the issue of Canadian subscription...

Odyssey Putters Thread

Pretty good putting day with the ProType #3. Why has then been on my closet? Such a good feeling putter. Forgot how good that carbon steel and face milling feels. Been playing a WHP insert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to finally extend the 777 and take it out for my round in the freaking fracking cold with Colin today.

I think I'm going to finally extend the 777 and take it out for my round in the freaking fracking cold with Colin today.

SB2 will be coming with me today

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, that V-line fang is calling my name. Wonder if we will see something similar released in the states?
I'm betting the 12 headed to #TheGrandaddy here in 2 weeks can manage to try and find out!

I'm betting the 12 headed to #TheGrandaddy here in 2 weeks can manage to try and find out!

How many of the 12 will go snide for a putting fitting?

Used the number 9 tour black again today. Rolled it really well. I do miss the rst but the number 9 just gets a better roll on the ball for me. It is staying in the bag

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Its going to be insanely hard for me to NOT go with a #7 in two weeks at #TheGrandaddy.

Its going to be insanely hard for me to NOT go with a #7 in two weeks at #TheGrandaddy.

I agree. I am really hoping we see a new product line while we are there. That V-line Fang would be amazing

That's my back up if I don't find something I'm used to.

#7 is such a great head shape

#7 is such a great head shape
Never knew you liked the #7... :alien:

For me, its between a #5 and #7. If they made a #5 in the works tank cruiser line, that might be a lock, but I'll roll a few options and pick, but either way the fusion RX insert will be in my putter.

So, assume an extremely rare putter is available, but only one of them. More than one person desires it, how do you decide who gets it?

Epic thumb war? Stare down? Flip a coin?

So, assume an extremely rare putter is available, but only one of them. More than one person desires it, how do you decide who gets it?
Easy, a putting contest...

Epic thumb war? Stare down? Flip a coin?

Left handed problems :banghead:

FINALLY extended and backweighted the 777 to 36" last night. Not happy I lost the stock grip (couldn't save it) but the 2.0 will have to do until I contact Odyssey CS to see if they will sell me another stock black/gold grip.

FINALLY extended and backweighted the 777 to 36" last night. Not happy I lost the stock grip (couldn't save it) but the 2.0 will have to do until I contact Odyssey CS to see if they will sell me another stock black/gold grip.

That grip is amazing. I remember looking at it and just thinking it fit the putter perfectly.

That grip is amazing. I remember looking at it and just thinking it fit the putter perfectly.

Its why I waited SO long to change it out, but you saw how crouched over and uncomfortable I was with a 34" putter.

Pained me to not be able to save the stock grip. Its so so so so so so so silly good.

Back